T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I find this ominously corroborative of the reports people have been making of purchases being blocked on eBay:

This smacks of the onset of further official restrictions.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Honigwaffel, not-2-b-the-answer and Johnnythefox
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
Along with those statistics, maybe eBay saw an increase in the selling and purchasing of all the pills and chemicals that are popular for poisoning, drawing the connection. I'm not planning to go by means of poisoning, but this is certainly a problem that looks to get worse and I hope that there are still other places for those who do.

Even as someone planning to hang, I admit I'm a tad bit nervous about how I would look, walking into a store, buying a rope, and walking out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ivenocare, Lifeisatrap and TiredHorse
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I hate that they use "rescue" from suicide. I didn't feel rescued in the hospital. Still don't feel rescued many months later. Cheated, irked, dismay at the system, a plethora of feelings. But rescued is not one of them. Thanks for the article though. It's sort of sad suicide is one of the leading causes of death for such a young age group.

Reactions: Ivenocare, Apostle, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hate that they use "rescue" from suicide. I didn't feel rescued in the hospital. Still don't feel rescued many months later. Cheated, irked, dismay at the system, a plethora of feelings. But rescued is not one of them. Thanks for the article though. It's sort of sad suicide is one of the leading causes of death for such a young age group.

It sucks they think they are "Rescuing" us. :angry:

Reactions: Retched and NoOneKnows
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018

Ah, I think it is the media using a certain set of words to make it seem 'heroic' and to convince the masses about how they are the 'good' guys in their eyes.

It sucks they think they are "Rescuing" us. :angry:
Yeah sometimes I'd imagine if they did "rescue" me, I'd make their life hell in every way possible that they would 'regret' having rescued/saved me. I would want to make them wished they'd have left me for dead or killed me. However, in reality, I would do everything I can to hide ALL red flags, make it very difficult for them to interfere with me and my plans, and resist their interference in any and all ways possible.

If I was rescued against my will and life made worse, freedom wise, financially, career and job wise (likely to lose job), then it would be more incentive to CTB. Hell at that point, I don't give a fuck about inconveniencing people or traumatizing them because it's their fault for making it so difficult for me, though I would avoid it whenever I am able to. Take away my means to reliably exit the world (firearm), then I'll go jump, but take that away, then the next thing would be hang, or freeze (if winter), or roast (if summer). Anyways, given that I have my firearm, I'm just going to keep quiet and not raise suspicions, and resist any attempt to probe or take away my means to CTB (I'd rather be a dick and lose 'friends' than to lose my 'reliable' exit).

Reactions: Retched, Alan James, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Ah, I think it is the media using a certain set of words to make it seem 'heroic' and to convince the masses about how they are the 'good' guys in their eyes.

Yeah sometimes I'd imagine if they did "rescue" me, I'd make their life hell in every way possible that they would 'regret' having rescued/saved me. I would want to make them wished they'd have left me for dead or killed me. However, in reality, I would do everything I can to hide ALL red flags, make it very difficult for them to interfere with me and my plans, and resist their interference in any and all ways possible.

If I was rescued against my will and life made worse, freedom wise, financially, career and job wise (likely to lose job), then it would be more incentive to CTB. Hell at that point, I don't give a fuck about inconveniencing people or traumatizing them because it's their fault for making it so difficult for me, though I would avoid it whenever I am able to. Take away my means to reliably exit the world (firearm), then I'll go jump, but take that away, then the next thing would be hang, or freeze (if winter), or roast (if summer). Anyways, given that I have my firearm, I'm just going to keep quiet and not raise suspicions, and resist any attempt to probe or take away my means to CTB (I'd rather be a dick and lose 'friends' than to lose my 'reliable' exit).

I don't think I could make life hell for anyone who rescued me. Like you I don't want to show any signs that I'm planning to CTB … though sometimes it's so difficult.:'( I just want to scream out how much I hate this world. :angry:
If I fail I will likely lose my job as well. Even though I like most of the people I work with, I'm less concerned with traumatizing them than I am my family. (Obviously)