lady sea

lady sea

the sea is my string of hope
Feb 24, 2019
How do i stop eating??? I've been told these past couples months that i've gained weight and ik an eating disorder isn't the way to go but this is my decision. BUT I CANT STOP EATINGGGG when i'm bored i eat and it's become a problem. Even when i'm eating a meal, i'm already thinking about my next snack. help

• Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Up your protien (mainly red meat, fish) and fat. I find it helps reduce frequency of cravings. Also doont keep junk at home. Have sunflower seeds or pomegranates as snack they are filling. Salads with sweat sour dressing are filling and satistfy cravings. Treat yourself only when you go out

Reactions: lady sea and demuic
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
just eat stuff that make you extremely full that are low in calories, like most veggies & fruits, yoghurt (esp protein or full fat yoghurt). get lots of diet/zero cal drinks, esp like big bottles so you can sip that instead of eating when you feel like it (plus it fills you up a lot). get diet junk food, like 20 cal jumbo popsicles, halo top, 0 cal nutella (yea that exists), protein bars (the low calorie ones), low cal chips, exc... so when you really want to snack on shit stuff, it won't hurt as much. plus i mean try to keep yourself busy, and do stuff that really really takes your mind off everything else, so you don't think about food, and avoid doing stuff that allow you to eat at the same time (like watching tv) as much.

Reactions: lady sea and demuic