meandthebirds

meandthebirds

by duster ♡
Jun 8, 2023
this is my first time making my own forum/thread/post whatever u call it. so i apologize if i should've posted it in a different section or smth.
i'm just seeking tips for weightloss, i don't care if it's unhealthy methods. i've already tried to make myself throw up, but i have no luck with it since i don't have a gag reflex. fasting doesn't work either, since i have no discipline and always end up binging at the end of the day. it's summer and im feeling more insecure about my body than usual (even tho i'm already SUPER insecure).

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, psp3000, Rocinante and 1 other person
magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
Back when I was in middle/high school, I had normal weight, but I wanted to weight less (and i've been underweight since then). What helped me in accomplishing that was that I simply ate less, and drank more water than usual. I didn't always eat my breakfast before or at school, so I only ate when I came back from school and in the evening.

What I recommend:
  1. No snacks.
  2. No sweets.
  3. Brushing teeth after dinner.
  4. Exercising.
If you consume most of your calories by snacking, stop. Plan your snacks, weigh them, portion them out, and try to fit them into your calorie goal for the day. At the end of the day, calories are calories, whether they came from snacks or meals. If you don't eat breakfast, but eat lunch and dinner, you could maybe eat one or two snacks in between those times, however, you should still drink lots of water, especially now since it's summer.

Reactions: psp3000, Spook97, meandthebirds and 1 other person
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
eat less calories than your tdee.
exercise to increase that number.
self control is necessary.
restrict rather than fast if it makes you binge.

Reactions: meandthebirds
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Welcome, you should have probably posted than in offtopic but it's nothing to worry about. As the people above mentioned calorie deficit and at least some phisical activity are the most important factors. Of cource there are other ways that involve drugs which are efficient, but it's going to be a hassle to get them, plus they come with side effects and you can get hooked. Anyway, wish you luck with whatever you are trying to achieve!

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Try drinking a glass of water or black coffee whenever you feel hungry. High fiber + protein diet
Chew gum
I mostly drink 3L of water a day and force myself to eat one meal in the evening.

there's also calorie deficit and I believe appetite suppressant pills exist

- drink water
- brush teeth when the meal is over
- don't vent your craving for food with other bad habits like coffee or smoking
- buy your food youself, plan your meals and cook them. Never eat snack or ready-to eat food.

Reactions: psp3000 and meandthebirds
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
this is my first time making my own forum/thread/post whatever u call it. so i apologize if i should've posted it in a different section or smth.
i'm just seeking tips for weightloss, i don't care if it's unhealthy methods. i've already tried to make myself throw up, but i have no luck with it since i don't have a gag reflex. fasting doesn't work either, since i have no discipline and always end up binging at the end of the day. it's summer and im feeling more insecure about my body than usual (even tho i'm already SUPER insecure).
Weigh yourself every morning, increases your chance of losing weight by 80%

Reactions: jonghyun and meandthebirds
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
You could try a variation of Intermittent Fasting, i lost most of my weight in 4 months a while back utilising that method.

A walk in the early morning, first small snack to eat at say 2:30pm, say fruit or oat bar ect.

followed by last Meal at say 5:30 then fast till 2:30 again.

Utilise black unsweetened coffee or room temperature water with a small sprinkle of salt in it. Try to utilise naps to zip through the day if possible.

1-2 weeks to break the hunger pangs.

Reactions: psp3000 and meandthebirds
muzzle

muzzle

coca cola
May 13, 2023
try stimulants. caffeine (plain black coffee is a good one), nicotine, and if you want drugs are good too i've taken lsd and ecstasy for weight loss. working on getting a script for stimulants so i can lose more.

Reactions: meandthebirds and psp3000
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd definitely say- don't restrict because that will likely lead to binging and don't try and make yourself sick. All of the above will likely lead to an eating disorder.

For me- 'The Food Doctor' diet worked wonders. Basically- lots of vegetables and lean protein. Cut out processed foods and sugar as much as possible. Eat complex carbohydrates and lean protein to keep you fuller for longer. I lost 5 stone over 2 years. Maybe you're hoping for something quicker but I'd say a lifestyle change is better than a crash diet. I've lost all motivation now though... Good luck.

jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
when ed had a stronger grip on me i would spend every day watching supersize vs superskinny religiously and would count every single calorie and then go and run it off and would not get off the treadmill until i burned off every single calorie + extra even if it took hours. I had a treadmill but you can do the same by just exercising normally. Ofc this works only if youre willing to do exercise (i hated every second of it but you have to hate your body enough to suffer through it). Benefits of this.. rapid weight loss and you can eat relatively normally. I ate around 1000 cal a day and burned off 1200+ speedwalking or running on incline in 2 hours. Its not for everyone but it works