Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
Hello beautiful souls,
i am planning my departure very soon, i have SN, meto, antacid, Benzo...etc and because of my background in Bulimia (purging/vomiting food) luckily i have a strong gag reflex which makes vomiting harder for me but only when i eat certain doughy food like bread, muffin,cake or pizza

can i eat a sandwich after drinking SN? since bread is impossible to purge/vomit unlike liquids or ice cream, will the SN be absorbed first since it is first ingested? or will the sandwich impact the whole process and makes death longer and more agonizing?

btw i tried 40gm of table salt (i don't recommend) with 60ml water, felt very dizzy, heart was beating very fast, and i had bad nausea but i dint vomit it and managed to keep it down after eating some bread, i was wondering if SN is the same, thank you

~peace&hugs~

Reactions: TeenIdle and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
No, you definitely don't want to eat after you've done all of the work. You're going to feel nauseated almost right away, and like you said yourself all eating bread is going to do is slow down the absorption of the SN. The whole point is to overwhelm the body's methemoglobin->hemoglobin response, and that means absorbing as much as possible as fast as possible. There's a reason an 8 hour fast is part of the regimen.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, autumnal and Konolomn
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
No, you definitely don't want to eat after you've done all of the work. You're going to feel nauseated almost right away, and like you said yourself all eating bread is going to do is slow down the absorption of the SN. The whole point is to overwhelm the body's methemoglobin->hemoglobin response, and that means absorbing as much as possible as fast as possible. There's a reason an 8 hour fast is part of the regimen.
i thought so, then, i am just gonna mix 25g with 60ml water and drink it like a shot, maybe lying down with my torso raised a little may fight the gravity and avoid vomiting.
thank you for your insight ~peace~

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Wish you all the luck in the world at finding the peace you seek. I'm doing practically the same exact thing as you. No sandwich for me either :wink:

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
There's no way you're going to want to or be able to eat anything after drinking SN. Like there's no way. You're going to start dying, not having the munchies. LOL

Reactions: Paralyzed boy, Disco Biscuit, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Hello beautiful souls,
i am planning my departure very soon, i have SN, meto, antacid, Benzo...etc and because of my background in Bulimia (purging/vomiting food) luckily i have a strong gag reflex which makes vomiting harder for me but only when i eat certain doughy food like bread, muffin,cake or pizza

can i eat a sandwich after drinking SN? since bread is impossible to purge/vomit unlike liquids or ice cream, will the SN be absorbed first since it is first ingested? or will the sandwich impact the whole process and makes death longer and more agonizing?

btw i tried 40gm of table salt (i don't recommend) with 60ml water, felt very dizzy, heart was beating very fast, and i had bad nausea but i dint vomit it and managed to keep it down after eating some bread, i was wondering if SN is the same, thank you

~peace&hugs~

Without sounding rude this thread actually killed me I couldn't stop laughing even though I felt so down :)
The way you brought up muffins and pizza so innocently alongside SN was jut incredible.
But on a serious note the short answer is a big fat NO.
All the best whatever you decide to do

Reactions: Paralyzed boy
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
it is not recommended . it can cause vomiting and it can also slow down the digestion

Reactions: Paralyzed boy and autumnal
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I also have Bulimia(technically anorexia b/p subtype) so I have the same thoughts, I'm also gonna be using SN so I'm feeling hopeful that I won't vomit for that reason

• Love
Reactions: Konolomn
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
The SN guide says a small piece of confectionery may be eaten to take away the taste but I wouldn't recommend any more than that. As others have said, it'll slow down your absorption of the SN and drag the process out for longer than it needs to be.

Reactions: autumnal
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Forget about bulimia when it comes to SN - your body could reject an entire loaf of white bread if it needs to try to reject the SN. (35+ years of EDs speaking here). If you're/we're going to throw up after Rx anti-emetics, starch and carbs aren't going to matter. Stick to what's been tried, tested and documented.

Reactions: autumnal, Lorntroubles and falloutcarter13