obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say β€œkys”
Aug 4, 2023
Ive had an eating disorder for about 3 years, anorexia and bulimia, but lately bulimia has been worse. I mean I purge and all, but mostly just binge and hate myself. Everything else has gone better for me lately. I think about abusing laxatives again, just to have fast results.
And dont tell me that lax dont work bullshit. I did lose weight even if it was water weight and did not gain it back fast so I dont care about people tell me to pls not do it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Krisis, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and WAITING TO DIE
3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
I also have struggled with an ED since I was about 13 and even though I've never taken laxatives taking too many chewing gum really made me shit myself. I'd like to say I'm doing better but I only "eat more" (eat too much) because of anxiety lately. I can't wait to get better so I can restrict easier and stop mindlessly eating and throwing it up whenever I get the chance to. It feels like I'm never going to recover at this point.

and yeah, I also binge and hate myself. I know what you mean.

Last edited:
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Same. I've had bulimia for almost 3 years. I love/hate laxatives. They've saved me from so many impulsive attempts but I hate when stomach cramps from lax prevent me from exercising

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Negative realtionship with food sucks. It consumes your mind. I could link you forum similar to this one but connected to ED, maybe it would help you in any way.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say β€œkys”
Aug 4, 2023
U mean mpa or edsf? I am on those, also know about edc