kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
i feel so gross when i eat. it hurts me to eat anything besides vegtables. this year i want to eat as little as possible. i hate the feeling of vomitting but i do it anyways.
its mainly related to dysphoria. ive always been so obsessed with my eating and my chest, ass, etc, not wanting them to look bigger or appear curvier.
its partly because of my weight but mainly because of how feminine my body is. i hate it.. i cant stand to look at myself anymore. i feel sick whenever i do.
i wish i could stop eating forever. i dont want to look like this anymore. i wish i was never born. i wish i was born a boy instead. ill never be who i want to be. ill never look how i want to look.
i was on hormone blockers for a little bit but they noticed severe side effects in my bone structure so i had to stop. nothing ever works out for me. im so fucking done. i cant take it. if i dont get top surgery this year i think im gonna end it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, starrchaoz, edu0z and 1 other person
requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
I'm so sorry for you, and I wish you the best of luck in whatsoever happens next in your life.

• Love
Reactions: kaipuff and edu0z