ikuchan

ikuchan

ying
Aug 28, 2018
so a while ago i read about this celebrity dying from carbon monoxide by simply putting coal briquettes on a frying pan and taking in the fumes

now i can't stop thinking about it and how easy it seems (as opposed to buying chimney starters and grills and stuff)... i have the desire to imitate it but what would be the risks and possible flaws to this method?

Reactions: Aragon, weedoge, RoloTomasi and 2 others
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
so a while ago i read about this celebrity dying from carbon monoxide by simply putting coal briquettes on a frying pan and taking in the fumes

now i can't stop thinking about it and how easy it seems (as opposed to buying chimney starters and grills and stuff)... i have the desire to imitate it but what would be the risks and possible flaws to this method?
Somebody posted about this earlier today,
I think the user bbq1, had some insightful information about this

ikuchan

ikuchan

ying
Aug 28, 2018
Somebody posted about this earlier today,
I think the user bbq1, had some insightful information about this
oh sorry about the duplicate thread, i don't keep up with the forum too much, do you mind linking it?

Reactions: whatmattersmost
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
oh sorry about the duplicate thread, i don't keep up with the forum too much, do you mind linking it?
I can look for it, honestly not sure what the thread title was.
No need for apology.

Reactions: ikuchan
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018

Jonghyun right? I heard about that too and was surprised to read about the frying pan thing. I almost want to test but I'll probably end up killing my neighbours by mistake. Sounds way too good to be true, surely it would just cook rather than partially combust, it'd make more since for him to have put them on the frying pan smouldering just for somewhere heat resistant to put it on his hob.

Reactions: ikuchan, RoloTomasi, whatmattersmost and 1 other person
D

Dragonetti

Sep 8, 2018
Ive been slowly researching CO as well. I dont think I can manage to get all the fancy resources ready but just charcoal and a frying pan sound doable.

Reactions: ikuchan and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Ive been slowly researching CO as well. I dont think I can manage to get all the fancy resources ready but just charcoal and a frying pan sound doable.
I don't really think it would work honestly, it's a pain getting a burner and a decent location but if it's feasible for you then it's a decent way to go. Most peaceful option for me, honestly rather gas myself than take an od or anything else.

The thing I'd worry about without a burner is that, especially on the disposable grills it's hard to get a full even light on the charcoal and it's just generally a pain in the ass, I've tried it before and it's just extremely convenient with a burner and better container than a disposable grill.

Reactions: ikuchan
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
Was gonna do that but the SMELL is strong. It'll let everyone know where I am. I even brought some disposable grills. I still have them but have not used them. Also if you fail, you'll be stuck with brain damage.

I spoke to someone with CO poisoning on a Facebook group. And he now looks autistic, but is in fact poisoned. I saw his before and "after." He tried to do the CO thing, but failed, and ended up somewhat brain damaged. He now finds it hard to type, and is learning at a very slow pace, and wants to know how he can "detox" the brain... I told him "I have no idea."

I was inspired to copy from a Korean K-pop singer, and a few Japanese articles. You have to be in a small space, and tape up stuff, or it won't work, and you'll end up with a bit of CO poisoning, which is also a biatch to have. Small amounts can include paralysis and brain damage.

Reactions: RoloTomasi, Morning Angel, ikuchan and 2 others
D

Dragonetti

Sep 8, 2018
I could tape up my bathroom really tightly? Pop a bunch of hydro/sleeping pills then a lay comfy in the tub with pillows listening to music?

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
A lot of people do it in cars with a hose or in a garage. Why I'm not one of them is a hell of a mystery really. Starting to make me think any method that takes 2 days is a cinch on weekends. After Friday at 5, nobody even knows I'm alive until Monday morning. They barely even know then, and probably would be better off if I wasn't.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
A lot of people do it in cars with a hose or in a garage. Why I'm not one of them is a hell of a mystery really. Starting to make me think any method that takes 2 days is a cinch on weekends. After Friday at 5, nobody even knows I'm alive until Monday morning. They barely even know then, and probably would be better off if I wasn't.
The hose method is outdated and doesn't work with pretty much any car nowadays.