NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
What's an easy way to overcome or reduce si with sn method, other than pills ? I just wanna be gone but I can't do it

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my case, alcohol but, it's really bad for the SN method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Ghost2211 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Well, there is not really another way to overcome it. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Homecoming, Ghost2211, fedupsoul and 1 other person
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
As for me, I think I'll try to not think at all at this moment... To not think about what I am doing etc.... Like it was smth banal. But don't know if it will help me and if I could not think at all....

Reactions: Robyn, aminend, NegativeSymptoms and 1 other person
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
The ones who really need to ctb end up not giving a fk about si and I'm slowly reaching that point. Si at that pt is irrelevant and those are the ones who eventually end up ctb others recover it's a black or white thing no gray IMO

Reactions: Ramirez, lonelynight, mini_weeny and 4 others
S

sauvenchy

Jan 19, 2021
The ones who really need to ctb end up not giving a fk about si and I'm slowly reaching that point. Si at that pt is irrelevant and those are the ones who eventually end up ctb others recover it's a black or white thing no gray IMO
Slowly but surely i feel like i am getting ready to overcome SI, just like you. One of these days i'll be at the edge again this time i will succeed. It feels empowering.

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
It's so fucking hard to just resolve to end it all. I have SN, I know what to do and I've wanted to catch the bus for quite a while. It's just that every time I think of actually going through with it my body doesn't respond. It's not like I have anything to look forward to, either. It just won't work right.

Instead I just lay in bed and cry for hours on end. I want the pain to stop already. This life is a sordid trash heap and not worth preserving.

• Hugs
Reactions: NotOkay_, Thinking, Robyn and 1 other person
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Whatever you do… PLEASE DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL!!!

Now I know that SI can be significantly reduced when you're heavily drunk and feel like you can grab that SN bottle, measure it to your prefered amount, mix it with water, and drink… NO!!!