• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ImSoTired

ImSoTired

So so tired..
Jan 3, 2020
I've got a ton in my bathroom right now. though I'm sure just taking a lot of everything will get the job done.

Which ones would be easy to OD on?

• Hugs
Reactions: 56709, Kira and tryingtoescape
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
It's very difficult to overdose on OTC meds, it's one of the worst methods with lowest success rates. You also risk a lot of side effects and/or permanent damage

Reactions: Fragile, Mizzmini45, Flippy and 6 others
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Even with prescription medications it is extremely hard to OD. There are usually a combination of factors or drug/alcohol-induced recklessness that will ultimately result in a success.

I believe the failure rate is 40:1 - for every 40 failures there will be one success. Those are not the kind of odds I would want to bet against.

You are better off taking the time, thoroughly researching methods from the stickied Resources megathread, and figuring out what works best for you. Realistically, it will take you time to prepare either materially or mentally/emotionally to CTB, but that works to your favor since being impulsively suicide is more likely to result in failure and possible health complications.

Reactions: Readytogo#Broken, Mizzmini45, Time and 5 others
helIboy

helIboy

everything hurts
Jan 10, 2020
a lot of OTC's are specifically made so you can't OD on them nowadays

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Quarky00, 56709 and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
It's really difficult to CTB with OTC medications, chances are it could just make you very poorly.
We are here for you, it's better to plan ahead.

Reactions: Flippy, Deleted member 1768, Quarky00 and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I've got a ton in my bathroom right now. though I'm sure just taking a lot of everything will get the job done.

Which ones would be easy to OD on?
OTC meds. are designed to make you vomit, and the two I know of are extremely lengthy painful ways to go. This method is not recommended.

Reactions: 56709
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
OD yes (anything over the recommended dose is considered an OD). Die from it? Extremely unlikely. Unless you were prescribed strong opiates or something similar.

Recommendation: do not do this unless you want to end up in the ER followed by the psych ward.

Reactions: Mizzmini45, Fragile, Flippy and 2 others
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Bad method.
Only meds are maybe tons of powerful opioids mixed with benzodiazepines . That overcounter stuff doesn't work for OD

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
the success rate of overdosing on random OTC drugs, and even on the vast majority of prescription drugs, is comparable to that of cutting impulsively, and dying from cutting is extremely unlikely. only medical professionals and people with vast medical knowledge die from these two methods reliably, there is still a chance if you know what you are doing or are extremely lucky.

unless you have a specific allergy or a bad reaction to one of the drugs that you are taking, you are most likely going to suffer a lot and wake up on the emergency room with tubes coming in and out of every single hole in your body.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Like others have said, its going to be painful, slow and more than likely you'll survive and have long term damaged from doing it. Not worth doing. Save yourself the pain and hassle.

Reactions: Mizzmini45 and Readytogo#Broken
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
Don't use otc they really don' wok I have tried .. the closest I have come (just found too soon) is Benzos + Opiates + Alcohol in VERY HEAVY amounts

Reactions: Mizzmini45
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
Are u uk?
What amount ?
Which opiates

I ended up being found after losing consciousness and wound up on life support for 3 days with about a 90/10 chance of survival, then the lovely psychiatric ward that we all love so much .. I didn't have too many complications that I am aware of.. but it could be a rare phenomena idk

I ate 20 bars (xanax 40 mgs)
I ate 4 hydros (hyrdrocodone 20 mgs)
I ate 2 oxy 30s (60 mgs)
Smoked weed to overcome nausea
And then I drank liquor (all I remember is the first 1/5) until I ended up in the unexplainable
peacefulness before awaking back to this..

Last edited:
Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
In my experience, it's extremely difficult low success option. It's also very uncomfortable.

I think I've decided on SN, placed an order and should be here in a few days.