S

scaredycat84

Forever and ever, Amen
Dec 29, 2021
You know when life gets so painful, too painful, tht it's impossible to sit anyone place for any length of time cause your mind continuously reminds you that you're suffering and of course it comes with no end in sight.
. emotional pain in my experience is harder to deal with than physical pain. I know what to do with physical pain but when it's emotional I don't know what to do or how to even get started doing it.
Theres no out, there's no fixing this, there's no take a nap, sleep it off you won't hurt so much when you wake up, it's BS cause this can't be slept away.
I have impulses, pretty often to just go for it, but I remind myself it's temporary and I hold on a little longer, after thinking and having alot of time to think, I realized it's not gonna get better this time, ans even if it does I'll be going through it again in a few days and in the same possition cause it never ends.
Trying to get through itthe struggle is very real

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does seem as though there is no real relief from suffering in a life like this. Living really is so painful. I'm sorry that you are going through this.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I understand you. Day by day we have internal suicidal struggles. If having emotional or physical pain is already painful enough, imagine having both.