searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
So check this out:
https://www.dw.com/en/assisted-suicide-germany-weighs-autonomy-and-ethics/a-66111477

After reading this article I am astonished that it is really easy to CTB in Germany. It reads that anyone can take their own lives with assistance from someone else. Looks like you only need to be "of sound mind".

This sounds great. To our German friends: Is it that easy in your country???

Can I go to Germany and get euthanized?? Because according the supreme court in Switzerland, the right to die is a fundamental human right. Certainly, the authorities must be in line with the sentiments of the Swiss court. It makes sense, morally and ethically.......

Reactions: Lydia12
L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
So check this out:
https://www.dw.com/en/assisted-suicide-germany-weighs-autonomy-and-ethics/a-66111477

After reading this article I am astonished that it is really easy to CTB in Germany. It reads that anyone can take their own lives with assistance from someone else. Looks like you only need to be "of sound mind".

This sounds great. To our German friends: Is it that easy in your country???

Can I go to Germany and get euthanized?? Because according the supreme court in Switzerland, the right to die is a fundamental human right. Certainly, the authorities must be in line with the sentiments of the Swiss court. It makes sense, morally and ethically.......
better go to the netherlands or switzerland instead

antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
No it's not easy at all. Depends in which condition you are. Physically

• Informative
Reactions: Mauve87 and ChronicallyCynical
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Yes sounds good, but it isn't. But at least it's written in law.
you have to do it with these associations... and they want expert opinions stating that you have a medical condition that will end your life soon...

are there other germans who maybe want to go this way? This bureaucratic burden is maybe better manageable than alone...
In Swiss it is easier and you get Nembutal there... In Germany its a mixture of drugs...