F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
What are some suicide methods that would be easy for me to use to ctb. I've tried hanging myself 3 times and failed each time, I can't get access to a gun and no matter where I look, I can't find SN for sale anywhere. Are there any other simple and quick methods that I could try to ctb? Please someone tell me there's an off switch somewhere cause I can't stand this anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aura., Praestat_Mori, Leeroy14R and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This is probably your best bet.

Reactions: aura. and Praestat_Mori
F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
This is probably your best bet.
Thanks but I don't have any place I could even try this. My car door doesn't seal properly so I can't do it in there and the only other place I could do it is my apartment but my roommates would probably question why tf my room is smoking

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Then you'e either
Thanks but I don't have any place I could even try this. My car door doesn't seal properly so I can't do it in there and the only other place I could do it is my apartment but my roommates would probably question why tf my room is smoking
Then you're only other choices are to jump, lay under a train or worst-cased scenario...stay alive, unfortunately.

Last edited:
F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
Then you'e either

Then you're only other choices are to jump, lay under a train or worst-cased scenario...stay alive, unfortunately.
Thats what I was afraid of. I don't want to f up a train engineers life and there's no accessible high points for me to jump from. I think my only option is taking as many drugs as I can with some booze and hope it's the right combination to outright kill me instead of just making me incredibly sick.

Thanks for helping

Reactions: aura. and MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there is an off switch, it certainly would be such a relief. Sadly suicide just isn't easy as after all we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible. I'm also trapped here because of the difficulty and inacessibility of ctb, it's so cruel and dreadful how we cannot just easily choose to die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Meditation guide
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My car door doesn't seal properly
What about a tent? You can outside somewhere where nobody disturbs.

Why did hanging fail? Full suspension?

F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
What about a tent? You can outside somewhere where nobody disturbs.

Why did hanging fail? Full suspension?
I don't have a tent and while I've tried hanging myself before using both the partial suspension and full suspension, neither worked. The knot came undone the first two times and the rope broke the third and all I got out of it was painful rope burn on my neck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Access to water ? Drowning won't be gentle, however relatively fast and takes no equipment. Night/night method ?

F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
Access to water ? Drowning won't be gentle, however relatively fast and takes no equipment. Night/night method ?
The only bodies of water in my area deep enough to drown is the city pool/the college rec center pool and I doubt theyll respect my wishes and let me drown but I've definitely considered doing the mafia method of tying something heavy to me and chucking myself in a lake.

And I've thought about the night/night method but putting gorilla tape on my neck makes me nervous in case something goes wrong and I have to take it off. I've accidentally put gorilla tape on myself before and it hurts badly to remove

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
The only bodies of water in my area deep enough to drown is the city pool/the college rec center pool and I doubt theyll respect my wishes and let me drown but I've definitely considered doing the mafia method of tying something heavy to me and chucking myself in a lake.

And I've thought about the night/night method but putting gorilla tape on my neck makes me nervous in case something goes wrong and I have to take it off. I've accidentally put gorilla tape on myself before and it hurts badly to remove

Nothing is easy, is it.

Reactions: Meditation guide and konosaja