M

Montmorency_1

Feb 21, 2020
Just as the title suggests - any drugs or combination of drugs that can be bought from a shop that can be used to kill yourself?
I also take lisdexamfetamine, Dexamfetamine and Clomipramine, so if a mix/quantity of that would work, let me know please.
Thanks.

Reactions: sadgirl2002
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Unless you're looking for a slow, painful death I doubt it.

Reactions: mediocre
jessica22

jessica22

Jul 22, 2020
Unless you're looking for a slow, painful death I doubt it.
I think people want to believe it's easy enough, including myself.. but in reality it's just not.

• Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, Darkdreamer001, sadgirl2002 and 1 other person
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Some pills will also make you barf if you take them in large enough quantities so watch out.

Reactions: Mentalmick and jessica22
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Some pills will also make you barf if you take them in large enough quantities so watch out.
And after barfing it's usually a trip to a+e for the charcoal and stomach pump treatment, followed by a guilt trip then a wait to see how much organ damage you may have done.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I think this method isn't a good idea, you will vomit it out and it's not a reliable way to CTB unfortunately :(

Reactions: Mentalmick
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
This isn't really a peaceful method, so I agree with the others here, and encourage you not to do it. There's some reports on the Oxford suicidology website that talk about overdoses and how painful/unsuccessful they tend to be.

Many of the drugs people used to OD on were banned or restricted years ago, so it's extremely hard to do anything with prescription drugs now except cause yourself lasting physical damage and agony. Films and TV make it look quick and easy, but I promise you it's not.

I know the feeling of desperation, but please don't try this.

Reactions: Wrennie, mediocre, plough22 and 1 other person
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
No it will not, how I would love morphine. A good insertion of a high dose.

There are the illegal types, well they are all illegal that will give you a good buzz but to make sure you OD. Respiratory Arrest

Like us all, we want a peaceful way but that will not always be the way