• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JoeyT

Oct 22, 2022
I'm 100% ready to check out but I can't get any SN. What would be the next easiest method? I'm not that confident of being able to do the correct knot etc to go by hanging & there's nowhere close to me high enough to jump from

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really see suicide as being easy at all. If it was so straightforward to leave this world, then I would already be gone. We live in a world which makes suicide so unnecessarily difficult and complicated after all. I think that all that anyone can do, is do their own research into methods and decide what is best for themselves. What is the most preferable method depends on the individual and what they are able to access. I believe that it's a personal decision deciding what method is best.
I wish you freedom from all suffering.

Reactions: JoeyT
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
There's no correct answer to that question. It depends on so many things, i.e. first we need to know what is available to you.

I suggest start by reading The Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Click here to download it.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Clearly, chemical methods will no longer be available except in few clinics in few countries. So my method will probably be the tourniquet (as prohibition of ropes, scarves, electric wires and shoelaces is unlikely)