Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
I already have the SN but AE seem to be even harder to come by. Every online store I've found that sells them has cryptocurrency as the only payment method and I don't know how to use that. Does anyone know of a site that sells it without crypto? Or would it be easier to ask the doctor to prescribe it to me? What would I even tell them?

Reactions: davidtorez
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I already have the SN but AE seem to be even harder to come by. Every online store I've found that sells them has cryptocurrency as the only payment method and I don't know how to use that. Does anyone know of a site that sells it without crypto? Or would it be easier to ask the doctor to prescribe it to me? What would I even tell them?
Same. It's a hit and miss with doctors. Earlier this year I asked a doctor saying I felt nausea after starting a new antidepressive medication. He prescribed meto. But I was so dumb to postpone my ctb because of being drunk and on drugs that I ended up using the whole package for counteracting nausea from alcohol and drugs instead of SN.

Recently I again started on a new antidepressive medication and tried the same with my new doctor, and she did NOT prescribe meto because she knew one of its possible side effects is increasing symptoms depression. I was so frustrated!

Would you mind DMing me the name of the site that uses crypto?