M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
This site loves to glorify methods that not everyone has access to. Like N and SN. Are there any easy methods that involve over the counter drugs? Stuff that I could just walk to the store and buy from the pharmacy? Btw I live in the USA

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
There is a pill resource guide on here somewhere

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
They remove items like that from the shelves for this reason. There are lots of things you can buy to kill you but it won't be peaceful at all.... like pool acid, and you could still survive but with severe damage. Even RX drugs aren't reliable to peacefully OD on.
And you've been a member long enough to know the answer to this.

it's not glorifying methods, it's showing methods that are reliable .. OTC meds are not.

In the US, SN is the easiest thing to get on A. But since you're in a situation where you have people checkIng all your packages, you need to get creative.
A ships to drop locations where they have lockers and you can pick it up.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, autumnal, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
No, all OTC-Drugs are trash for our purposes.

Reactions: autumnal, AnxietyAttack44 and Saed
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
No, all OTC-Drugs are trash for our purposes.
You see this is exactly what I mean. I want answers, not blind dismissal. I asked a question, and I have not gotten any answers. Where are the answers?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
You see this is exactly what I mean. I want answers, not blind dismissal. I asked a question, and I have not gotten any answers. Where are the answers?
The answer is: There's no easy way out of this fucking world.

One possible answer is: go to the darknet and buy some fentanyl or heroine with benzos - golden shot.

Reactions: fluffysuicidalbear and autumnal
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
In the search bar ... look for yourself.
Or ask your grandmother

• Wow
Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
This site loves to glorify methods that not everyone has access to. Like N and SN. Are there any easy methods that involve over the counter drugs? Stuff that I could just walk to the store and buy from the pharmacy? Btw I live in the USA

The reason this site endorses methods like N and SN is entirely because OTC medications are basically useless for suicide purposes.

You've already very clearly been given answers, you just haven't received the answers you were hoping for. Grow up a little.

• Love
Reactions: fluffysuicidalbear, peacefulhorizons and Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

If you search the site for OTC, you'll see the same answer given repeatedly. It's not that anyone is withholding from you, because we all want easy options and folks are willing to share them if they available. It's just that OTC meds in the US are regulated to be OTC specifically so people can't easily or reliably die from them.

If you want fatal OTC options, you'll need to go to Mexico where they don't require prescriptions to regulate meds like meto, propanalol, and calcium channel blockers, the latter two of which are not 100% reliable for a fatal OD but have decent chances for success, especially when combined. Benzos, barbiturates, and medications like amitriptyline are, however, regulated in Mexico. I know this because I'm from the US and live in Mexico, and I have stockpiled all the meds I mentioned as unregulated, and tried to get the ones I listed as regulated. I have also gone to vet pharmacies and tried to obtain N, and it is not easy to access, and in fact can be unsafe to pursue.

That last paragraph is exactly the kind of information folks here would give you if what you were seeking were possible. I know it's frustrating to not be able to get what you want, but it's not the fault of the forum members. There's no special, behind-the-scenes easy ctb club. If there is, that's for rich folks on the deep web, not here. If there's something like that here, it's a scam. This is a free, public site for regular folks and poor folks. That doesn't, however, make it like a fast food drive-thru where one picks the cheapest, easiest, and most reliable options they can afford. If only it were that simple. The empathy for your frustration is free, though. Most of us here experience it as well.

I know that's not the response you desire, but I sincerely hope it helps.

• Love
Reactions: rayofsunshine, peacefulhorizons, autumnal and 3 others