• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

inmyhead111

Feb 22, 2023
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here. I plan to ctb with a used .38 Special and +P hollow points. I'm 18 and I live in the southern U.S, so it should be relatively easy to buy a used handgun and bullets. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to buy one? I was in a mental hospital 2 years ago, so I would prefer to not have a background check.

C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here. I plan to ctb with a used .38 Special and +P hollow points. I'm 18 and I live in the southern U.S, so it should be relatively easy to buy a used handgun and bullets. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to buy one? I was in a mental hospital 2 years ago, so I would prefer to not have a background check.
1. In his study of gunshot injuries in Mobile Alabama1​, Riddick found that of those surviving a firearm suicide attempt, 80% used a handgun, 15% a rifle, and only 5% a shotgun. However, shotguns can be more difficult to aim into the side and back of the head, which are the most fatal points to aim (see below). They do deliver much greater energy at impact though (meaning they can do more damage).

Bullets that mushroom on impact cause more damage than those that don't. For this reason, bullets with full metal jackets (tip of the bullet is metal as well as the case - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_metal_jacket_bullet) should be avoided as they do not expand.