BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I know for some, psychosis seems to happen quickly. A while back, I remember reading about the early signs of psychosis. For some people, a psychotic breakdown happened over a gradual period of time.

I'm curious: has anyone on here had that happen to them? How do you know if you're developing psychosis versus just depressed?

A lot of the symptoms seem vague and/or can be attributed to something else. Like being rather paranoid and suspicious, isolating oneself, extreme lack of self care, insomnia, etc.

WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
From what I recall, psychosis was sort of gradual for a little bit but then it was suddenly full blown psychosis. I had little delusions at first but they didn't seem like delusions. Just things being a little off. It's really hard to say though. Insomnia was a big thing for me. Looking back, when my delusions started I was simply not sleeping like at all.

I've only had psychosis once and would rather not ever experience it again. The paranoia that you get from psychosis is very different than anxiety or other things that I've had. It's not a thought, it is an absolute certainty that someone or something is out to get you and that you're not safe. You can't shake it no matter what. For me, seeing patterns in everything was a pretty bad sign. Like seeing certain numbers over and over in different things and thinking they were connected. Either way, if you're not sleeping at all, it's not good.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I't kind of a paradox, but the only thing that saves me when in psyhosis is my complete lack of trust for reality, so i don't trust even my own head, no matter how real this stuff appears in it. Usually when my mind goes too far with overcalculating "fictions", i know i'm in psychosis.

D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
my psychosis was initiated by a handler sent to me or was activated by intelligence services. i had it for three days, i am glad i had some knowledge so i started making links to understand what was happening to me, the symptom for me was derealization , it was scary cause it activated my anxiety and panic attacks as a result of living in two worlds at the same time, i stop going to work for that reason and planning my ctb, i think derealization or depersonalization depend a lot on personal context

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
my psychosis was initiated by a handler sent to me or was activated by intelligence services. i had it for three days, i am glad i had some knowledge so i started making links to understand what was happening to me, the symptom for me was derealization , it was scary cause it activated my anxiety and panic attacks as a result of living in two worlds at the same time, i stop going to work for that reason and planning my ctb, i think derealization or depersonalization depend a lot on personal context
I also used to think that this was done intentionally from "intelligence" structures, as it hit me so fast and hard. Like a pill. Went into paranormal phase too, pointing middle fingers to the faces of my psychosis. My way out - be friend with the demons, and f*ck the idiots in these secret services - let them Play with google and fb, waste money and time, they do it all the time anyway. Now it sounds funny, but it wasn't at all, not only for me.

Reactions: dieornottodie
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
From what I recall, psychosis was sort of gradual for a little bit but then it was suddenly full blown psychosis. I had little delusions at first but they didn't seem like delusions. Just things being a little off. It's really hard to say though. Insomnia was a big thing for me. Looking back, when my delusions started I was simply not sleeping like at all.

I've only had psychosis once and would rather not ever experience it again. The paranoia that you get from psychosis is very different than anxiety or other things that I've had. It's not a thought, it is an absolute certainty that someone or something is out to get you and that you're not safe. You can't shake it no matter what. For me, seeing patterns in everything was a pretty bad sign. Like seeing certain numbers over and over in different things and thinking they were connected. Either way, if you're not sleeping at all, it's not good.
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's really hard to tell if I'm just anxious or not. The insomnia has been an issue for almost a year now, but I think it's definitely contributing to whatever this is. :/
Usually when my mind goes too far with overcalculating "fictions", i know i'm in psychosis.
Sorry, but would you be able to explain this a bit more? I'm curious.
That sounds very frightening.

• Hugs
Reactions: dieornottodie and WinterFaust
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I also used to think that this was done intentionally from "intelligence" structures, as it hit me so fast and hard. Like a pill. Went into paranormal phase too, pointing middle fingers to the faces of my psychosis. My way out - be friend with the demons, and f*ck the idiots in these secret services - let them Play with google and fb, waste money and time, they do it all the time anyway. Now it sounds funny, but it wasn't at all, not only for me.
i am not sure but we spent the crisis of corona in a very high stress and worked day and night and week ends, most people didnt come, so i had to be there most of the time and meet high authorities and deal with critical tasks involving high stakes on the area... i had a certain past and a handler was sent to me, i tried my best but i couldnt work there anymore some weird shit so i stopped going, i am sure they put me on a wanted list, if ever found my whereabouts i ll ctb right away, the bastards

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
i am not sure but we spent the crisis of corona in a very high stress and worked day and night and week ends, most people didnt come, so i had to be there most of the time and meet high authorities and deal with critical tasks involving high stakes on the area... i had a certain past and a handler was sent to me, i tried my best but i couldnt work there anymore some weird shit so i stopped going, i am sure they put me on a wanted list, if ever found my whereabouts i ll ctb right away, the bastards
It's hard not to trust you about that. Good luck. Still believe that if there was a pill to make you wanna kill yourself, i would have had it first, and i don't.
I used to be spending some time in some different worlds too. If you were told that you are doing the right thing - it's a lie. It always is and is very cheap. It's much better to be told - "you have no choice...blqq blqq blqq".

Last edited:
Reactions: dieornottodie
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
It's hard not to trust you about that. Good luck. Still believe that if there was a pill to make you wanna kill yourself, i would have had it first, and i don't.
ah i see
thank u i wish gd luck to u as well