skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
this world is more dystopian than any movie ever depicted it to be, the levels of inequality and pure hatred throughout this place is truly fucking evil. i don't get how people can just live blindly while millions are fucking suffering daily & no one does a single thing about it

get me the fuck out of here already, it feels like this world is controlled by demons who feed off misery

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ontwon, Teleftaía Anapnoí, floralheaddress and 21 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's a fucking shithole and hellhole enslaved in awful shit and made to live out your misery here

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, sserafim, Vesiira and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We live on a prison planet filled with an insane amount of unnecessary suffering, and the demons who control this world and feed off our misery wear suits and have far too much money.
I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby, spinningmyself, sserafim and 4 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Reactions: Raindancer and WAITING TO DIE
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
this world is more dystopian than any movie ever depicted it to be, the levels of inequality and pure hatred throughout this place is truly fucking evil. i don't get how people can just live blindly while millions are fucking suffering daily & no one does a single thing about it

get me the fuck out of here already, it feels like this world is controlled by demons who feed off misery
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and skies
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
We live on a prison planet filled with an insane amount of unnecessary suffering, and the demons who control this world and feed off our misery wear suits and have far too much money.
I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.
theres actually some theory that earth was made by otherworldly creatures that feed off our energy & we are constantly reincarnated to keep feeding them. feels real with how much bullshit is happening nowadays

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: suicidalenby, sserafim, Vesiira and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
theres actually some theory that earth was made by otherworldly creatures that feed off our energy & we are constantly reincarnated to keep feeding them. feels real with how much bullshit is happening nowadays
I actually believe this could be true .
Have you read anything on gnosticism ?
According to gnosticism, we were created by an evil god, and are made to suffer in this world by a group of sadistic entitles called archons
It makes sense to me when you look at how hellish this world really is.

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby, sserafim, Vesiira and 1 other person
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
I actually believe this could be true .
Have you read anything on gnosticism ?
According to gnosticism, we were created by an evil god, and are made to suffer in this world by a group of sadistic entitles called archons
It makes sense to me when you look at how hellish this world really is.
i havent, but yeah if there really was any god it definitely would be an evil one

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: kitty_kat, suicidalenby, spinningmyself and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
i havent, but yeah if there really was any god it definitely would be an evil one
Absolutely evil to be sure, no doubt about it.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, suicidalenby, spinningmyself and 3 others
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020

That's very true..This world is filled with people with jealousy,hatred and pure evilness. Nobody really cares.

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby, spinningmyself, sserafim and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe that this hellish and evil world could ever be a desirable place to exist in, simply just being aware of all the suffering that exists here certainly makes the thought of not existing sound so appealing to me. I believe it would be better if this world was erased and just disappeared, as it's so horrifying how existing beings are so cruelly and senselessly tormented all while they are just waiting to die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: suicidalenby, skies, spinningmyself and 3 others
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Spot on, I truely believe we got a bunch of power hungry psychopaths that feel no remorse or emotion in control of the world. Its because they can do shit we with actual feelings cant do tbh

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, skies, spinningmyself and 3 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023

god i couldn't fucking agree more. everything just keeps getting worse and it's been so bad for decades. everyone just keeps murdering each other, why would i want to live in a world like that? full of evil and selfishness that'll never end? everyone is so greedy (except for you lovely people) and that's just never going to end. why would i want to live in a society and have to abide by its' "rules" when we have to spend so much money just to "stay alive." i don't want to stay alive. "the cost of living" is such an awful, demeaning phrase. it costs to live and it's just so not worth it. in any sense.

Reactions: skies, spinningmyself, sserafim and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
god i couldn't fucking agree more. everything just keeps getting worse and it's been so bad for decades. everyone just keeps murdering each other, why would i want to live in a world like that? full of evil and selfishness that'll never end? everyone is so greedy (except for you lovely people) and that's just never going to end. why would i want to live in a society and have to abide by its' "rules" when we have to spend so much money just to "stay alive." i don't want to stay alive. "the cost of living" is such an awful, demeaning phrase. it costs to live and it's just so not worth it. in any sense.
It's crazy when you think about it that one time long ago, humans were free.
We could roam wherever we wanted because nobody owned any land and things like governments and Kings and Queens and religions and money didnt exist.
We could just set up a home wherever we wanted and live off the land in tribes and live a free and healthy and natural existence.
And it didn't cost anything because money wasn't even a thing.
Look at us nowadays. It's so unbelievably sad the state humanity is in.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, spinningmyself, sserafim and 2 others
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
THIS.
It is just insane to me. I am an absolutely hopeless optimist at heart, okay, always been?
But seeing this development of hell, more and more hell. Community is disappearing, public spaces, amenities, locked down further and further.
Laws keep getting worse, more restrictive. Costs increase, higher and higher. Common liberties eroding, one at a time.

It kept breaking my heart, over and over again! It seems like for our recent times, this downward trend began in the 80s and just never stopped.
I see humane concepts from times before then, which the most outcast of us are barely hanging onto the crumbling shadows of - they're all being dismantled, or left to burn, for decades in many cases.
"Fuck social programs, fuck humanity, fuck compassion", is the core message this world keeps sending me, and there is just no damn genuine change or hope on the horizon.
The real world is looking more and more like sterile prisons everywhere, and for all we know we're on the brink of straight up climate calamity.
Maybe we are one of the last actual generations of this species?

Even trying to ignore the horrific state of wider issues, and trying to live small just feels impossible.
For lack of other social inclusion, I love my kind - fellow trans folks.
But I see so many of us all depressed, hopeless, and miserable - and now so many more people in general are fucked over too, it's like double and triple the hell, considering we got that like everyone else, PLUS absorbing the weaponized hatred of most of the world (used to distract the average person from generalized issues like costs that affect everyone).
You already live on the margins? How about they become tighter? Oh, you need specialized, kind of rare medication?
Be fucking privileged. Or just don't eat. Or just fucking die, I guess.

The fact that this world is so void of basic kindness will end up a core reason for my ctb in particular.
I just want to talk to people, travel, learn new things, see the world, try my best to do things that are genuinely kind and helpful... this world is just not built for connecting with others. I don't want to exploit others to survive. It runs too damn counter to my nature, and then I feel fucking guilty and end up self-harming.
I've hated almost every job I've had for this reason (barring caregiving, one of the only ethical ones I managed to land - lovely couple, loved assisting them with their day). I got so upset at one of the factory jobs, food production - they had perfectly packaged and finished product, tons of it.
But it would all be sent to farms as feed waste. People are damn starving in the street, and this is going to some corporate farm?
On one of my last days, I put as much in my bag as I could fit, and brought it back to the homeless youth agency to share.
It's like you can only get rewarded if you actively participate, or are complicit in people's suffering.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wiinterfrost, kitty_kat, WAITING TO DIE and 5 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
It's crazy when you think about it that one time long ago, humans were free.
We could roam wherever we wanted because nobody owned any land and things like governments and Kings and Queens and religions and money didnt exist.
We could just set up a home wherever we wanted and live off the land in tribes and live a free and healthy and natural existence.
And it didn't cost anything because money wasn't even a thing.
Look at us nowadays. It's so unbelievably sad the state humanity is in.
Right? Exactly! The creation of society and jobs and western civilization is such a joke. All the rich men that created it! To benefit them! Humans love to mess with a good thing, always. I wish I knew why. Why couldn't we keep things as they were? It is unbelievably sad.
THIS.
It is just insane to me. I am an absolutely hopeless optimist at heart, okay, always been?
But seeing this development of hell, more and more hell. Community is disappearing, public spaces, amenities, locked down further and further.
Laws keep getting worse, more restrictive. Costs increase, higher and higher. Common liberties eroding, one at a time.

It kept breaking my heart, over and over again! It seems like for our recent times, this downward trend began in the 80s and just never stopped.
I see humane concepts from times before then, which the most outcast of us are barely hanging onto the crumbling shadows of - they're all being dismantled, or left to burn, for decades in many cases.
"Fuck social programs, fuck humanity, fuck compassion", is the core message this world keeps sending me, and there is just no damn genuine change or hope on the horizon.
The real world is looking more and more like sterile prisons everywhere, and for all we know we're on the brink of straight up climate calamity.
Maybe we are one of the last actual generations of this species?

Even trying to ignore the horrific state of wider issues, and trying to live small just feels impossible.
For lack of other social inclusion, I love my kind - fellow trans folks.
But I see so many of us all depressed, hopeless, and miserable - and now so many more people in general are fucked over too, it's like double and triple the hell, considering we got that like everyone else, PLUS absorbing the weaponized hatred of most of the world (used to distract the average person from generalized issues like costs that affect everyone).
You already live on the margins? How about they become tighter? Oh, you need specialized, kind of rare medication?
Be fucking privileged. Or just don't eat. Or just fucking die, I guess.

The fact that this world is so void of basic kindness will end up a core reason for my ctb in particular.
I just want to talk to people, travel, learn new things, see the world, try my best to do things that are genuinely kind and helpful... this world is just not built for connecting with others. I don't want to exploit others to survive. It runs too damn counter to my nature, and then I feel fucking guilty and end up self-harming.
I've hated almost every job I've had for this reason (barring caregiving, one of the only ethical ones I managed to land - lovely couple, loved assisting them with their day). I got so upset at one of the factory jobs, food production - they had perfectly packaged and finished product, tons of it.
But it would all be sent to farms as feed waste. People are damn starving in the street, and this is going to some corporate farm?
On one of my last days, I put as much in my bag as I could fit, and brought it back to the homeless youth agency to share.
It's like you can only get rewarded if you actively participate, or are complicit in people's suffering.
I wholeheartedly agree. It's so sad to see society as it is now. How heartless everyone can be. Thank you for trying to be as kind as you can in this world and even giving to others that need help. That's the type of thing this world needs more of. Just sucks that it'll probably never change.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, skies, LonelyKitten and 2 others
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
i don't get how people can just live blindly while millions are fucking suffering daily & no one does a single thing about it

You are so right about that... And it hurts not knowing what to do about it, because maybe we can't do anything at all
"Ignorance is bliss" after all. I'm sorry if everything is difficult and I'm here if you need to talk to someone. Take care ~❤️

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, skies and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

It really is. I hate this world so much. It's so hellish, and is literally a dystopia. We're basically wageslaves to capitalism and we have to pay to exist on this planet. It's honestly absurd. After college we have to work for 50 years just to survive, and to pay the various costs of existence. This is honestly so dystopian. Why should existence cost money? Why should we have to earn our livings? This doesn't make any sense to me. I hate how we're just parts in the capitalist machine, and how we're expected to be workers and consumers. I hate how we all have to buy into the pyramid scheme called society.

Last edited:
Reactions: kitty_kat, WAITING TO DIE, skies and 1 other person