Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Almost nothing worse than this in my opinion.. if you would become a bad person its because of them

Reactions: notverylucid, jemetire and swaraj
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
My family doesn't even like me. Everytime they're around me I get poked about my insecurities. The overal vibe isn't even friendly or warm or welcoming. It's like they can't stand when I open my mouth or my general presence. I rot in my room all day and when I finally feel brave enough to come out, they make fun of the fact I stay in my room. I currently live with my grandma and have to pay rent and she treats me like I'm a burden living in her house. There's only one bathroom with a functioning shower and it's hers and asking to shower is a fucking hurdle because she's just super mean about it. Same goes for laundry. My siblings never talk to me and they're living somewhere else. I never knew my dad and I don't talk to my mom anymore and it's been years. Also pretty much a good chunk of my family are heavy drug users. I feel like I have no family and I try to insert myself into other peoples families so I know what it feels like. Honestly, having a bad family is an even bigger incentive to CTB because no one would care if I was dead. Sorry for using your post to vent btw.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Quinton Coldwater, Praestat_Mori, Anon7b8 and 3 others
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I would say that the vast majority of my traumas come from my family, specifically my father. After years of therapy I realized that many of my emotional blocks come from a troubled and painful relationship. Maybe if I had a nicer family I wouldn't be in this situation

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EndJstifiesTheMeans, AnonGermany and 1 other person
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
My family doesn't even like me. Everytime they're around me I get poked about my insecurities. The overal vibe isn't even friendly or warm or welcoming. It's like they can't stand when I open my mouth or my general presence. I rot in my room all day and when I finally feel brave enough to come out, they make fun of the fact I stay in my room. I currently live with my grandma and have to pay rent and she treats me like I'm a burden living in her house. There's only one bathroom with a functioning shower and it's hers and asking to shower is a fucking hurdle because she's just super mean about it. Same goes for laundry. My siblings never talk to me and they're living somewhere else. I never knew my dad and I don't talk to my mom anymore and it's been years. Also pretty much a good chunk of my family are heavy drug users. I feel like I have no family and I try to insert myself into other peoples families so I know what it feels like. Honestly, having a bad family is an even bigger incentive to CTB because no one would care if I was dead. Sorry for using your post to vent btw.
Please feel super mega hugged right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, EndJstifiesTheMeans and dumblosergirl
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Please feel super mega hugged right now.
Thank you so much. I once had a friend in Germany who would say something similar. That's comforting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and EndJstifiesTheMeans
Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
Yep, 100%. It's the worst. In our family, it's normal for everyone to scream, abuse, punch and push each other. And I hate that when I lived there, I thought that was normal, but no, all of us hurt each other, some more than others. Everyone in my family has some problems with each other, even grandmas with parents, etc.
My worst is my mother tho. How I describe our family is that we are a cult and the mother is the cult leader. Everyone is scared of her, even stepdad, even grandma (her own mom).

From what I've seen my whole life it feels like there are no normal healthy family dynamics in the world. If they seem like that, it feels fake or really rare.

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire, Praestat_Mori and Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Yep, 100%. It's the worst. In our family, it's normal for everyone to scream, abuse, punch and push each other. And I hate that when I lived there, I thought that was normal, but no, all of us hurt each other, some more than others. Everyone in my family has some problems with each other, even grandmas with parents, etc.
My worst is my mother tho. How I describe our family is that we are a cult and the mother is the cult leader. Everyone is scared of her, even stepdad, even grandma (her own mom).

From what I've seen my whole life it feels like there are no normal healthy family dynamics in the world. If they seem like that, it feels fake or really rare.
Same situation dude, but our cult leader is my father.

• Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce