• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Salut, i have high functioning autism spectrum disorder and dyscalculia, so I am asking for help with the SN method. I am not good at explaining my condition bit this is why I cannot understand the number formulations and it looks simple for others in this site to understand but for someone like me who has learning difficulties and is serious about CTB, I'd appreciate it if someone can give me some advice of a way to expain the different medications I will need. I have 100g SN, but that is all. I have read about that I will probably need some antiemetic and maybe paracetamol, (I'm allergic to other ones like ibrepophen and amoxicillin penicillins)
I have failed SN last year because my condition makes me misjudge the dosage etc.
sadly this method isn't best for me but I don't have a good anchor point for full suspension, thank you for reading and not judging my intelligence hopefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
anonThrush

anonThrush

Feb 11, 2021
You will need 20-25g of SN. Painkillers are optional, but you can take whatever medication and dosage you would normally take for something like a headache.

The antiemetic needs to be a dopamine blocker like dromperidone, metoclopramide, olanzapine, or prochlorperazine. The amount you'll need to take will vary depending on the drug, but the pharmacist or doctor should be able to explain this to you.

Reactions: Octavina
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I have dyscalculia it's not pleasant. The way people make me feel if I ask them to write down a number / make a contact on my phone or repeat on the phone :( you need 20-25g SN

Reactions: Octavina and Fthis
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
You will need 20-25g of SN. Painkillers are optional, but you can take whatever medication and dosage you would normally take for something like a headache.

The antiemetic needs to be a dopamine blocker like dromperidone, metoclopramide, olanzapine, or prochlorperazine. The amount you'll need to take will vary depending on the drug, but the pharmacist or doctor should be able to explain this to you.
Can I easily get prescribed these by a GP/ doctor? The only substance I've managed to buy online is SN. Also I'm still traumatised by my last SN attempt becuase of the projectile vomiting was horrible to experience since it is uncomfortable and even though I am bulimic, this and the insane fever 'body on fire' feeling is hard to sit through for me again.
I have dyscalculia it's not pleasant. The way people make me feel if I ask them to write down a number / make a contact on my phone or repeat on the phone :( you need 20-25g SN
It sucks really, especially when people on there have assumed I'm a minor because of my lack of comprehension and understanding towards ctb, I'm not acting like I'm some snowflake who is offended by shit all of the time but my IQ is lower than average. It sucks, being let go from college for being too stupid and mentally deranged, they might've well just called me the R word while I'm at it. Luckily I can read well, so I did my English exams but then I was sectioned before I finished my last paper. I can't get a job, I'll never get the grades I need for my career path, but it's okay because I choose to give up and finally be at rest.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopylou
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I have dyscalculia too, would a text to speech translator help and then writing it down as you hear it? Or putting spaces in the numbers or emojis, something to space the numbers out?

Reactions: Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Jan 9, 2021
I had a visit from a new social worker that I didn't know about. I told her that I refuse to work with any mental health services or team, even though these people are trying to force me to go to a psychotherapy appointment next week. The lady told me that if I choose to not engage with them they can get a court order to section me, because I am not responding to any phone calls. Is this true? My SN hasn't arrived yet what if I am sectioned into hospital while the package is delivered?? Can I just lock my door, will police come I'm scared as f

Last edited: