olololo

olololo

Nov 2, 2023
Im new to this site, I would say my wanting to CTB lvl is 0 out of 10. But then why do I always wish to just die naturally? For instance when Im driving with my drunk friends all Im wishing is for us to get into accident and die. Or one time I was driving with my dad and it was so close that we would die but in that moment I wasn't even shocked or scared, I just thought "oh.. Its finnaly over..". Same with other things, when it's a storm Im always wishing that lighting would end me. Or I just wish that I would get cancer or heart attack and just die naturally. But aside from that I never thought abt CTBing myself. Even now I for sure don't want to do it. Does anybody know what this feeling is? Also does anybody else think like this?

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Im new to this site, I would say my wanting to CTB lvl is 0 out of 10. But then why do I always wish to just die naturally? For instance when Im driving with my drunk friends all Im wishing is for us to get into accident and die. Or one time I was driving with my dad and it was so close that we would die but in that moment I wasn't even shocked or scared, I just thought "oh.. Its finnaly over..". Same with other things, when it's a storm Im always wishing that lighting would end me. Or I just wish that I would get cancer or heart attack and just die naturally. But aside from that I never thought abt CTBing myself. Even now I for sure don't want to do it. Does anybody know what this feeling is? Also does anybody else think like this?
Welcome, New Member.
1.It happens to a lot of us on this site. Most people want to die in their sleep if they could. People do have methods while sitting down and their death is like they're just sleeping or they OD on some meds/poison/drugs and die like that.
2. FYI, you could just get high on alcohol and just go down the freeway and you know cause a accident. (Some people have...)