• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bodydysmorphia34

-
Oct 31, 2023
I know this sounds crazy but let's assume we would all have the means to travel to outer space in future. You could die fast because of asphyxiation.

I kind of like the idea of dying in outer space, it feels comforting to me.

• Yay!
Reactions: jamesLXIX, KillerIsMe, Nlis2244 and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
can't do that on earth? i thought the low pressure was supposed to rip you apart. unlike that submarine that probably imploded.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
it's not only asphyxiation but your blood will also start to boil due to the low pressure. Probably a very quick (and painless?) method if it was possible (just my guess!!)

• Informative
Reactions: jamesLXIX, I Can't Say, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I don't think I'd want to just continue floating around potentially forever. I wanna return to the planet and have some animals or plants eat me and be happy.

Reactions: jamesLXIX, I Can't Say, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Dying in outer space.
Sign me up.

Reactions: Nlis2244, raindrop9, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I don't think I'd want to just continue floating around potentially forever.
i'd just take the helmet off.
i guess you wouldn't be ripped apart but all the air will def leave your lungs. enjoy the view for a min i guess.
just pretend a cute grown elephant landed on your chest.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
it's not only asphyxiation but your blood will also start to boil due to the low pressure. Probably a very quick (and painless?) method if it was possible (just my guess!!)
Wikipedia agrees with you.
In the vacuum of space, gas exchange in the lungs continues but results in the removal of all gases, including oxygen, from the bloodstream. After 9 to 12 seconds, the deoxygenated blood reaches the brain, and it results in the loss of consciousness.
"As I stumbled backwards, I could feel the saliva on my tongue starting to bubble just before I went unconscious and that's the last thing I remember"
Another effect from a vacuum is a condition called ebullism which results from the formation of bubbles in body fluids due to reduced ambient pressure, the steam may bloat the body to twice its normal size and slow circulation, but tissues are elastic and porous enough to prevent rupture.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I think that dying in space should be the best place to die - a wonderful view and no one can stop me.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and Nlis2244
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I always liked the idea to be teleported in intergalactic space and die there. You would be alone, frozen, millions of lightyears from any star, for billions of years, maybe until the end of the universe. All matter that forms your body would remain with you forever. And imagine if someone found you in billions, or trillions of years... that would be cool.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE