• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hambo

Mar 5, 2019
I work as an EMT and it's no secret that we see some pretty messed up stuff. And yet the support for our ambulance staff is terrible where I live.

Oddly enough, PTSD is not why I want to kill myself. I'm not haunted by traumatic experiences however my psyche was permanently altered by the things that I saw while I was an 18 year old trainee.

I'm planning to do the CO method in my car using a generator. But I also want to do it in my uniform. I want it to get into the media, I want to make a statement about how bad the mental health of medics is. Hopefully my death will create change in the industry.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: phoenixx, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead beat dad and 9 others
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
If that's your plan I suggest you leave a detailed note explaining in no uncertain terms why it is you chose to CTB. Otherwise your death may just be written off as an anomaly or blamed on financial troubles, heartache etc

Reactions: sunny.sativa, Funkbunny, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I hope they respect the message :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Philip and omw/2/ctb
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
You ambulance staff are really hard working and nice. Wish the conditions were better for you.

Since your an EMT, do you have any special medications that could help you ctb? You could combine some drugs with CO to make you go to sleep in your car.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and brighter
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I work as an EMT and it's no secret that we see some pretty messed up stuff. And yet the support for our ambulance staff is terrible where I live.

Oddly enough, PTSD is not why I want to kill myself. I'm not haunted by traumatic experiences however my psyche was permanently altered by the things that I saw while I was an 18 year old trainee.

I'm planning to do the CO method in my car using a generator. But I also want to do it in my uniform. I want it to get into the media, I want to make a statement about how bad the mental health of medics is. Hopefully my death will create change in the industry.

I feel for you. Shameful how little support there is for members of our society who do such critical work AND who aren't compensated nearly enough. Have you thought about writing an op ed or even about approaching a news network to see if they'd be interested in your story? And sticking around to see what the effect is? Just an idea. I'm really sorry you're hurting so much.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and brighter
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
If that's your plan I suggest you leave a detailed note explaining in no uncertain terms why it is you chose to CTB. Otherwise your death may just be written off as an anomaly or blamed on financial troubles, heartache etc
Yes, OP do this. Otherwise, they might also think the problems are specific to your employer instead of the industry as a whole.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FTL.Wanderer
H

Hambo

Mar 5, 2019
You ambulance staff are really hard working and nice. Wish the conditions were better for you.

Since your an EMT, do you have any special medications that could help you ctb? You could combine some drugs with CO to make you go to sleep in your car.

Most of our heavy drugs (e.g. Ketamine, Fentanyl) are kept under lock and key, and have to be signed out whenever they are used. Someone would notice if I took some.

I could probably grab some olanzapine.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I tried to work as an emt and didn't last. The shit I saw just in clinicals, training and first year was so fucked up I can't do it. And it fucked my head up it was so incredibly disturbing. Sick. Those people are sick. People who have done it a while are sick it's no way to live. I saw autopsies. I saw people die in front of me. It fucked me up severely. I saw people that were walking dead they should have been dead -

Reactions: ExitTheDay and thembones8
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I could never work as an EMT, it's not because I'm not afraid of blood or anything, it's because I can't see other people suffer when I'm going through hell myself, that would lead me to a good reason to kill myself