• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
How do you guys feel about dying in board daylight…like commiting suicide during the day i don't mean like doing it in a public setting thats a story for another day

I mean killing yourself during sunshine,i guess it's always felt wrong to me just seems more befitting to die under the moonlight,i've always had a preference for dying at night…just dying at day feels wrong yet i often feel the most suicidal when i wake up…all these thoughts and feelings rushing through my mind pain,guilt suffering regret etc etc yet all i do is think i wish i had the night before and now i have to wait all day to try again,why not just do it right there and then?

Again part of it being down to idealisation but then there is a practical side of it as well I'm at more risk of being found were doing so at night gartines me least a decent amount of hours to were i could be potentially found granted i could accomplish simliar in the evening i suppose yet all the same it comes back to the daylight thing plus my method relying on my body's psychical frigate maybe i should just go when i feel emotionally ready idk

Like my parents have a chance of coming around at 2 time frames and thats around 10-11ish or around the evening 4-6 both of which are rare especially the ladder but its still possible and thats what concerns me if it was more regular it would actually be easier to prodict but its not

What do you all think? Not just about me personally but generally is my need or wamt to die at night an understandable one or just arbitrary

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'd prefer to die during the daytime and especially outside on a sunny day at the beach or in a park, the problem is every spot I've scoped out has a million people walking past so my method (SN) wouldn't work as someone would most likely see someone passed out with a blue complexion and raise the alarm.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, davidtorez and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'd prefer to die during the daytime and especially outside on a sunny day at the beach or in a park, the problem is every spot I've scoped out has a million people walking past so my method (SN) wouldn't work as someone would most likely see someone passed out with a blue complexion and raise the alarm.
Huh i actually find that kinda interesting taking in nature sorta speak,is sun is something your looking for have you considered an isolated place in a woodland area or something or even at night (although no sun still freshair) in such an area,admittedly though unless you don't live alone your increasing your chances of being found

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I don't live alone so have to do it somewhere else, I can't really do it at night because I go to bed at about 9pm every night because I'm so bored. I also have to fast for 8 hours so it'd be better to do it soon after I wake up.

I've been looking around when I go for walks and there's not really any places outside isolated enough because people walk their dogs through the park that's half forest, I need a least a few hours of being undiscovered.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I don't live alone so have to do it somewhere else, I can't really do it at night because I go to bed at about 9pm every night because I'm so bored. I also have to fast for 8 hours so it'd be better to do it soon after I wake up.

I've been looking around when I go for walks and there's not really any places outside isolated enough because people walk their dogs through the park that's half forest, I need a least a few hours of being undiscovered.
I mean couldn't you go to bed earlier and wake up during the night? And don't you have to not eat for 24 hours and I suppose thats true yea

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I mean couldn't you go to bed earlier and wake up during the night? And don't you have to not eat for 24 hours and I suppose thats true yea
I could but I'm really damaged by psych meds and struggle with the most simplest of tasks, I also think my parents would wake up if they heard me up at night, I also don't know if I drank it and went back to sleep if I'd start having seizures and making noises which would wake them up.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Dying in the middle of the day feels like going to bed at 3 P.M. - somewhat wrong. Though, I fantasize about hanging myself in nature / a forest with sunshine and birds singing and mosquitos eating my ass alive, it's really a calming thought.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1 and goodoldnoname923
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I plan to die by combining SN with drowning so I'd hate for me to turn around just because the water's a little too cold. Where I live that means it's going to have to be daytime and during a warmer day too.

M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
I would love to be at the beach, or at least in view of the coast. On a sunny day. Bottle of N, that would be good.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I will 100% not plan CTB at night.
On a sunny day I will be much more calm.

I have a lot of forests around me and I know some very nice places in my area, but I don't want to complicate the situation even more for my family.
In such a scenario, my death will also be more publicized. I want to avoid this.

It would be nice to die with beautiful views in front of my eyes, but I will choose another option.

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
i would love to ctb at night just because it just feels right to sleep permanently at a night time, i find it more fitting, but my method is partial, and since i live with my family, there is only one perfect anchor, and it's in the bathroom, which i can only access on daytime, a shame.

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I have to CTB at night for reasons but if I could I'd rather go at around 3pm as it'd be more peaceful and the sun would make me feel more satisfied

rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
Something is calming about dying during the daytime, when the world is out and about. Everyone is focused on their jobs, school, and relationships, they're all in their own business to focus on yours. It's like dying in a world that truly doesn't care if you are there or not because life does go on.

Reactions: lkjhgfdsa1 and goodoldnoname923