Ferdinand

Ferdinand

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone else have wishes of a death that comes from a scenario other than suicide? One which would portray you as a victim or a hero, to lessen the pain and guilt in the ones that do indeed care about us?

I've imagined running out in front of a bus to push a child to safety, dying instantly from the impact. Hailed as a hero that my family and the child's family, while grieving, would be proud of, and sacrificing my life so that another with more potential may take my spot.

I've imagined getting an advanced cancer, where chemo would only extend life a month or two and not in a good way. Instead, getting 3 months of relatively quality life to celebrate with friends, take trips, talk that crush from last year into a mercy-f***, then spend a month blacked out on morphine. No one is going to bitch about work or money, everyone would be trying to make you last few months the best they could be.

Now I know some of us have blessings others do not, which may influence their feelings, but what would you do with that 3 month window? Play with the grandkids? Travel the world? Make peace with rivals? Volunteer for (ironically) suicide/one-way space missions?

Reactions: Salvacion, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, loz and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Or what if it was the opposite, you just literally had a freak accident, etc? No hero stuff. You just had bad luck or wrong place at the wrong time . I've heard of people where I'm from having been killed from one punch attacks by a drunk or gang of drunks.
I think getting attacked or beaten is an awful way to go that is non-suicidal, or being on a sinking ship or being in a fire ravaged structure. Or car accident but you're still alive in pain until death at the hospital but man those minutes hours would be horrifying

I'm giving myself anxiety now

Reactions: Salvacion, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Or what if it was the opposite, you just literally had a freak accident, etc? No hero stuff. You just had bad luck or wrong place at the wrong time . I've heard of people where I'm from having been killed from one punch attacks by a drunk or gang of drunks.
I think getting attacked or beaten is an awful way to go that is non-suicidal, or being on a sinking ship or being in a fire ravaged structure. Or car accident but you're still alive in pain until death at the hospital but man those minutes hours would be horrifying

Dang that's horrible to think about. Anxiety for sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
Ferdinand

Ferdinand

Nov 27, 2018

Yeah there is pause for thought, but I was curious if others had fantasy death scenarios they would prefer to a pure suicide. I almost ctb in a headon collision 10 years ago, not pleasant.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and stargazer
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
I wouldn't mind getting murdered suddenly. as long as it painless... maybe this way would cause less pain to my parents and brother

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I wouldn't mind getting murdered suddenly. as long as it painless... maybe this way would cause less pain to my parents and brother
damn. I agree though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I would love to die in some freak accident. Or if I got a really serious and acute illness that could kill me in my sleep. I've heard of some people feeling kind of sick or being in pain one day, going to sleep, and never waking up again. I don't really care about being a hero or a victim. Just want to die.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, MsM3talGamer and 4 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I would mskeca point about dufferingbif prople like me. Or some ither political cause. Eg wear T-shirt with a slogan on it, live stream my end. But it"s extreme, I'd rather...

Do whatever can to iessen impact on family.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Can't take this life much longer. Christmas is a lot of work. Fml.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and gingerplum
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Can't take this life much longer. Christmas is a lot of work. Fml.
Does it have to be? Do what I do: nothing! I am scrooge..just no money. Its why Im so loved

Last edited:
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
No im just waiting to CTB

T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
I wish I could die from a heart attack in my sleep - I already have tachycardia and arrhythmia, but it seems to be nothing serious :(
Also hoping I have breast cancer, I should just get an ultrasound secretly and hide it from my family, but I'm afraid that if I get diagnosed, my family will find out and force me to get treatment.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Bluedew and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I wish I could die from a heart attack in my sleep - I already have tachycardia and arrhythmia, but it seems to be nothing serious :(
Also hoping I have breast cancer, I should just get an ultrasound secretly and hide it from my family, but I'm afraid that if I get diagnosed, my family will find out and force me to get treatment.
How did you feel before cancer suspicion,

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tyuiop
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Afterman
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
let me be killed in my sleep without suffering

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Djinn and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Wish someone would just murder me I would even help try covering it up I would thank them with all my heart but seriously I'm trans why haven't I've been murdered yet

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I would mskeca point about dufferingbif prople like me. Or some ither political cause. Eg wear T-shirt with a slogan on it, live stream my end. But it"s extreme, I'd rather...

Do whatever can to iessen impact on family.
Are you drunk :S