• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I have doubts about whether ctb with SN can pass as poisoning and not as suicide. I don't know if I want my family to know that I committed suicide, I was thinking these days if I could simulate a poisoning by taking SN. Or some other method that is not obvious suicide. Does it exist?

In my country I have not seen news about suicides with SN and neither is its sale regulated, so I assumed that it would be confusing for people to think that I committed suicide.

I am quite confused, I don't really know what to do.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I have doubts about whether ctb with SN can pass as poisoning and not as suicide. I don't know if I want my family to know that I committed suicide, I was thinking these days if I could simulate a poisoning by taking SN. Or some other method that is not obvious suicide. Does it exist?

In my country I have not seen news about suicides with SN and neither is its sale regulated, so I assumed that it would be confusing for people to think that I committed suicide.

I am quite confused, I don't really know what to do.

I doubt there is any way you could drink a glass of SN and water by accident.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dark Spring and Nimbus
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
There are a lot of resources on this site that you can read about detectability, etc. Also some threads about the same concerns you share re: family knowing you ctb. Just do a search. You'll find a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dark Spring and x~Sophia~x
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If I understand correctly, you want to save face, and/or you want your family to save face.

If you die from SN much of your skin will turn blue, so it will be obvious something happened. I think the only way to make it look like an accident would be to have a believable reason for having SN, such as preparing bait for fishing, or maybe making beef jerky -- you would have to look up how SN is used for such things.

Then, you would have to make it look like an accident. Perhaps you stored SN in a salt shaker, and "unthinkingly" put it on your food.

Even if your family were not convinced that it wasn't a suicide, at least they would have a story to tell others.

There's really not another method that's not obvious, so many people are looking for one. It would have to be something like a car accident or accidentally falling from a great height. I remember reading about a CO death that was ruled an accident but I don't think it was, a guy went camping and used a charcoal barbecue in his van. So if you were into camping, you could go when it's raining, burn the charcoal outside, and then bring it in the tent when it cooled off a bit to get it out of the rain and, oops, you died.

But honestly, I don't think there's any way your family won't know you committed suicide. If your culture stigmatizes suicide, then dying in a way that helps your family lie about the cause might help them save face, but people generally are able to figure out such things.

• Hugs
Reactions: kite and Dark Spring