• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Would it be possible or easy to die from exhaustion. Like walking around aimlessy until you collapsed. I realize you'd get hungry/thirsty, but you could also ignore these, though it would probably get harder over time. I live in a cold climate, so there is the possibility for freezing to death. Something like getting lost in the woods. I don't think wandering around aimlessy in the city would be a good idea. Any other thoughts or advice on this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Interesting idea, but probably harder than it seems like it would be.

There are many people on here who have chronic fatigue syndrome and other health problems that cause them to have extreme exhaustion all the time (myself included) And yet they don't die.

On the other hand, the kind of exhaustion you're talking about seems to be to just run around until you collapse. I'm not sure how easy that one would be to do either because I had an eating disorder for a while called
Exercise bulimia where instead of making myself throw up as a regular bulimic does, I would exercise until I was so exhausted that I would have to crawl from the room where my elliptical trainer was to the bathroom at the end of the day. I would exercise from 8 to 10 hours every single day no matter what. Then I would crawl and lay on the floor in front of the bathroom for hours just trying to find the strength to get up and take a shower so that I could go to bed. Though I wished I was dead during those times, I never died. Perhaps if I had kept going until I just collapsed completely, I might have died.

It seems like it might be one of those things that seems like it's really simple, but actually turns out to be much harder to do in reality. I'm assuming your body would have some kind of defense mechanism where you would collapse and then wouldn't be able to get up so that your body could rest?

This is just my best guess. I'm certainly not a medical professional.
:hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Lefty, MeltingHeart and Hennessy
medicore

medicore

The man himself
Nov 1, 2019
Yes, you can kill yourself by walking around in cold weather and eventually dying from hypothermia. I don't know if that's too advisable though. You would probably be severely injured if you were found [which, if you have any family you probably will be] and it's probably pretty boring and painful.

Reactions: Lefty, MeltingHeart and BlueWidow
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
As others have suggested, there are many methods that would be quicker, more reliable and more peaceful than this.

Reactions: Lefty
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Would it be possible or easy to die from exhaustion. Like walking around aimlessy until you collapsed. I realize you'd get hungry/thirsty, but you could also ignore these, though it would probably get harder over time. I live in a cold climate, so there is the possibility for freezing to death. Something like getting lost in the woods. I don't think wandering around aimlessy in the city would be a good idea. Any other thoughts or advice on this?
This is like the old starvation question - seems highly flawed on many levels- and prob only effective or quickish even if u had an underlying heart condition. Hypothermia or freezing to death seems like a pretty unpleasant way to go- but each to there own I suppose.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I thought it would at least be worth talking about.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Hennessy
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
it's not easy by any means but possible.