• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goblin99

goblin99

šŸ˜¢
Jan 12, 2024
The thing that scares me most about dying is knowing I will be misgendered as long as I'm remembered. I'll only be remembered in the body I have now. I'll be remembered as a daughter, a sister, an aunt. My online friends are the only ones who know me as a man. As Blake. They won't know when I'm dead. No one who knows my dead name will alert them. They're the only ones I actually care about and they're never going to even know what happened.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, cgrtt.brns, Widdershins and 9 others
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
That hurts a lot. I'm sure you're a great guy!

• Love
Reactions: goblin99
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I feel you. I will be also misgendered after I die. It hurts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and goblin99
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
The thing that scares me most about dying is knowing I will be misgendered as long as I'm remembered. I'll only be remembered in the body I have now. I'll be remembered as a daughter, a sister, an aunt. My online friends are the only ones who know me as a man. As Blake. They won't know when I'm dead. No one who knows my dead name will alert them. They're the only ones I actually care about and they're never going to even know what happened.
This entire thing stings on a whole other relatable note. As a pre op trans guy myself, I feel this as well. Only my online friends see me as Merin and everyone else basically sees me as a girl and I'll be buried under my dead name.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Rogue Proxy and goblin99
merricat

merricat

awake and unafraid, asleep or dead <3
Jan 27, 2024
Maybe leave your identity in your suicide note? It's not like you'll be there to feel any reprocussion.

Reactions: beelzebul