• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
this is a prospect that has never bothered me in the past - 'dying alone'. in fact, i think ever since i heard it as a kid, i thought it was complete bullshit - 'yeah, but old people die alone! car crash victims die alone!' etc. while that's still true... when it comes to things like this - choosing to cease your own life...

recently i've been wishing i could die by someone's side.

there's too much risk involved for me to genuinely pursue it, i just... it would be nice. maybe it would make things feel more concrete, maybe things would feel less scary, maybe it would just be nice to have a hint of warmth before fading out forever.

i've spent a life lonely.

god, i'm so annoyingly human, aren't i? panged by longings of shit like this. double suicides are rare for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: eLdus and fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I understand. I have been feeling the same way too. I wish that people would understand that me dying would get rid of all the pain that I feel, and that it would help me. my ultimate wish is to be able to die in my girlfriend's arms, in my last breath I'd be able to feel that I am going to heaven. but that would never happen, because people don't understand that

• Love
Reactions: ctbcat
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i've always wanted to make a suicide pact w somebody or ideally, commit shinjū, but ik by now it's just an old dream that'll never come true :p i'll be jumping w Mr. Kuma (my teddy bear)<3333

• Love
Reactions: ctbcat