• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I'm gonna order two bottles of DXM pills (SN is too fucking difficult to get without a business address and such ijs I'm sure yall already have seen how hard that shit is) anyway I read it takes 20mg per kg of weight and one bottle should be more than enough but to be safe I'm gonna order and take two. I mean it's only $16 a bottle in the USA for 200 15mg pills that should be far far more than enough to CTB right I have to wait until next week and hopefully my husband doesn't catch on to what the pills are but…. Yeah
Edit*** I also added a box of Dramamine to the cart to order next week since I just read it causes vomiting

Last edited:
newlifeimmigration

newlifeimmigration

Jul 17, 2024
I take DXM recreationally and you're definitely going to need something to combat nausea because it makes me want to throw up all the time and I take relatively safe doses. I don't know what you're taking or how you're going to get it in your body, but I take robotabs and they taste absolutely horribleeee. I start gagging even just thinking about them. So to make sure I dont have to taste them I put them in empty gelatin capsules that I get online. If you plan on taking a massive amount of pills orally you might want to do something similar.

I have no idea how effective DXM would be for ctb though unfortunately U___U I'm curious about what information made you think of this exit method? (not doubting your plan, I've just never even looked into using DXM to ctb and I have a lot of it lol) I will say that if you take that much DXM you are going to have an insane out of body experience and ego death before your actual death. Maybe that's your ideal way to go, idk. If you don't have experience with dissociative or psychedelic drugs though it probably would be an extremely scary death

Reactions: Saturn_
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Keep us updated!

• Love
Reactions: Endless_suffering
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I definitely wouldn't recommend doing that. I am also a DXM user, and I've heard about failed suicide attempts on DXM which were incomprehensibly terrifying. DXM has a way of dilating time that intensifies the higher your dose is. Attempted overdoses on DXM have been reported to feel like they last years and years -- heard one guy say his experience felt like over 100 years of torture. Even just fourth plateau is regarded as usually highly intense and unpleasant. If you survive you will absolutely have brain damage.

Reactions: newlifeimmigration
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I take DXM recreationally and you're definitely going to need something to combat nausea because it makes me want to throw up all the time and I take relatively safe doses. I don't know what you're taking or how you're going to get it in your body, but I take robotabs and they taste absolutely horribleeee. I start gagging even just thinking about them. So to make sure I dont have to taste them I put them in empty gelatin capsules that I get online. If you plan on taking a massive amount of pills orally you might want to do something similar.

I have no idea how effective DXM would be for ctb though unfortunately U___U I'm curious about what information made you think of this exit method? (not doubting your plan, I've just never even looked into using DXM to ctb and I have a lot of it lol) I will say that if you take that much DXM you are going to have an insane out of body experience and ego death before your actual death. Maybe that's your ideal way to go, idk. If you don't have experience with dissociative or psychedelic drugs though it probably would be an extremely scary death
My only experience with drugs is pot tbh but I've eaten enough d9 edibles to hallucinate before. Plus ketamine made me hallucinate too, so…. I got the idea doing internet searches for SN and found a mention of DXM along with SN somewhere I can't recall but I'm pretty sure it was in SaSu 👀 so I started researching the amount needed per weight, since it's readily available online and easily accessible in the USA whereas SN is damn near impossible to get my hands on, regardless of funding.
Keep us updated!
Will do!
My only experience with drugs is pot tbh but I've eaten enough d9 edibles to hallucinate before. Plus ketamine made me hallucinate too, so…. I got the idea doing internet searches for SN and found a mention of DXM along with SN somewhere I can't recall but I'm pretty sure it was in SaSu 👀 so I started researching the amount needed per weight, since it's readily available online and easily accessible in the USA whereas SN is damn near impossible to get my hands on, regardless of funding.

Will do!

I forgot to mention yeah I ordered gel caps so I should be able to stomach the pills easily enough
I definitely wouldn't recommend doing that. I am also a DXM user, and I've heard about failed suicide attempts on DXM which were incomprehensibly terrifying. DXM has a way of dilating time that intensifies the higher your dose is. Attempted overdoses on DXM have been reported to feel like they last years and years -- heard one guy say his experience felt like over 100 years of torture. Even just fourth plateau is regarded as usually highly intense and unpleasant. If you survive you will absolutely have brain damage.
What if I also mix abou 7k quentiapine with it and a bottle of melatonin. That ought to tip the scale so to speak. Prevent any chance of failure

Last edited:
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
What if I also mix abou 7k quentiapine with it and a bottle of melatonin. That ought to tip the scale so to speak. Prevent any chance of failure
I still wouldn't recommend that. DXM, while not technically a stimulant, has stimulating effects, and it's pretty much impossible to sleep once the effects kick in. And this is talking about regular doses. From my experience, it negates the effects of medications that induce drowsiness. I've taken Benadryl before a first plateau dose as to avoid a few side effects, and I was heavily nodding off before the DXM kicked in, and it knocked me wide awake. Some people go to sleep before the effects of DXM kick in, and they wake up once the trip starts because of the drug's effects. Again, these are at very low doses in comparison to what you're talking about. At incredibly high doses like that, I really can't guarantee anything, especially mixed in with a serotonin syndrome inducing medication.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I still wouldn't recommend that. DXM, while not technically a stimulant, has stimulating effects, and it's pretty much impossible to sleep once the effects kick in. And this is talking about regular doses. From my experience, it negates the effects of medications that induce drowsiness. I've taken Benadryl before a first plateau dose as to avoid a few side effects, and I was heavily nodding off before the DXM kicked in, and it knocked me wide awake. Some people go to sleep before the effects of DXM kick in, and they wake up once the trip starts because of the drug's effects. Again, these are at very low doses in comparison to what you're talking about. At incredibly high doses like that, I really can't guarantee anything, especially mixed in with a serotonin syndrome inducing medication.
I'll see if I can find alternative methods before the timeline comes that I have money and don't have to wait an entire month again (I'm on disability, have been since 2008 it comes once a month and I try to hold onto it but it ain't easy coz if I don't CTB this month I'll hafta pay rent and stuff and *poof* I'll be broke again until next month)

newlifeimmigration

newlifeimmigration

Jul 17, 2024
i only take DXM because i cant get my hands on ket (sob) but if youve had ket ive heard people say DXM is kind of like evil ket. from a harm reduction standpoint I dont think anyone should go to plat 4 right away but you should probably visit plat 3 or 4 at least once before choosing if thats how you want to go out. just so you know what those high doses feel like before adding the mental overlay of knowing youre going to die, because even normally it really is not a conventionally pleasant trip

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
i only take DXM because i cant get my hands on ket (sob) but if youve had ket ive heard people say DXM is kind of like evil ket. from a harm reduction standpoint I dont think anyone should go to plat 4 right away but you should probably visit plat 3 or 4 at least once before choosing if thats how you want to go out. just so you know what those high doses feel like before adding the mental overlay of knowing youre going to die, because even normally it really is not a conventionally pleasant trip
I've been busy looking at other options, seeing it I can buy lorazepam or something similar online but they're wayyyyyy out of my price range unfortunately. I do know how ket feels because I was on it. In a clinical setting but i was on it. I'd rather die high than spend another month in this hell tho. I'll keep looking at my options tho

Last edited:
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I got banned from r/DXM for asking what it would be like as a first timer taking a whole shit load of DXM pills

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Serotonin syndrome is no fucking joke and deserves all the research before embarking on something that may cause it. I have done almost every drug in junkie ass amounts and throwing myself accidentally into serotonin syndrome was one of the worst feelings, like getting electric shocks all over your body, in your brain, until you can take something like a benzo or similar to make it stop. But combos like seroquel and mirtazipine can cause this very easily EVEN THOUGH doctors will swear up and down that it's rare. I was no psychosomatic, I discovered the symptoms of SS AFTER I went through it.

Reactions: Saturn_