• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
During a boom in Japan's automobile industry in the past, it pushed American competitors off the platform. This angered many white racists. A man named Vincent Chen https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Vincent_Chin was slaughtered by a group of white racists who blamed him for taking their jobs. Vincent Chen wasn't Japanese, he was Chinese. This proves that whites see all Asians as the same. They only bother to distinguish us as South Koreans or Japanese or Taiwanese when they have an agenda of wanting to divide and conquer us. To make the Asians fight the other Asians, it must be funny for a white person to watch their enemies argue against each other while they subtly conquer the world with their imperialism.

Attachments

• 330px-Vincent_Jen_Chin.jpg
    330px-Vincent_Jen_Chin.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I don't think that you can draw the conclusion "whites see all Asians as the same" from an event that happened over 40 years ago in which two white individuals, arguably emotionally charged due to losing their jobs, killed Vincent Chen with racial motives.

I'm a white person. If whites see all Asians as the same then am I, in the sense that I supposedly paint all Asian people with the same brush, a racist for the color of my skin?

Last edited:
C

Covert

May 22, 2024
Did whites do something to you personally? Was that your grandfather? Your post is ironically racist towards white people. I'm sure there are asians who think all europeans are the same. Nobody is helped by that kind of thinking. Honestly, your post sounds like paranoid delusion.

Reactions: avoid
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's not our fault that all Asians look the same.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)