hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
I failed to go through with my suicide. Too close to my family, but I'm sure I'll be trying again soon. I guess. I'm just pissed I get these urges and no one is there for me. They just lock me away and pat themselves on the back. I want help, and I've tried so freaking hard to use the "help" they give me. It's such an overwhelming feeling. There is no more reason for me to feel this way. It's lonely af. Vent over. I'm lower than a coward. See you later.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and WatermelonMel
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I failed to go through with my suicide. Too close to my family, but I'm sure I'll be trying again soon. I guess. I'm just pissed I get these urges and no one is there for me. They just lock me away and pat themselves on the back. I want help, and I've tried so freaking hard to use the "help" they give me. It's such an overwhelming feeling. There is no more reason for me to feel this way. It's lonely af. Vent over. I'm lower than a coward. See you later.
You aren't a coward. You now have us to talk to. :)

Reactions: hamnspammaam, SuicidalSymphonies, WatermelonMel and 1 other person
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
What happened to make you fail, if you don't mind me asking? I too am hoping to attempt with family nearby...
I hope you begin to feel better. I dream of a world where pro-choice is out there.

Reactions: hamnspammaam, SuicidalSymphonies and WatermelonMel
hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
What happened to make you fail, if you don't mind me asking? I too am hoping to attempt with family nearby...
I hope you begin to feel better. I dream of a world where pro-choice is out there.
Parent got in an argument at night with her bf and neither of them slept. I needed them to but they just wandered aroundt he house all night