ASM91

ASM91

READY
Jan 21, 2024
I am in the UK. Got the SN absolutely fine last Saturday. Just trying to get everything right for plans on Saturday. I've read a million threads on here, but I'm getting confused with what I should be taking in addition, as well as timings. Wondering if anyone can kind of give me a dummies guide on each step, e.g. fasting before (I have had a gastric bypass, so digestion/emptying stomach contents is a lot faster for me), taking the antiemetic (I couldn't get a prescription for Metoclopramide, so have 30 x 10mg of Domperidone instead - is this OK?), and I have some Diazepam I've saved - should I take this? What about sleeping tablets (Zopiclone) or would this potentially prevent me from drinking the second glass if I'm sick?

Last edited:
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
i don't know much besides what ive read, as in, i havent tried it but have bought everything needed.

i will send you some of the stuff i read. i think its up to you to adjust it but keep it very similar.

this is for the stat dose, not with everything but the general ideal setup, i think.
success and failure thread
this thread by Vizzy contains some successes and unsuccessful attempts.
know that if you do fail, you can always call for help and i would even keep a note nearby on paper or something to let them know your plan and what you did and the methylene blue needed to bring you back to safety.
no need to overcomplicate things. success and failure varies, i would suggest you make sure your antiemetic dose is correct, and, i might even suggest painkillers like ibuprofen (mentioned in some threads) to alleviate any other pains. for benzos, i'm going to be hopefully taking xanax... but i'm not sure on that. to find more info on your questions, start a thread and put the question in the title and see what pops up under 'has this already been answered?'.
prayers for you <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ASM91