Driver33

Driver33

Feb 1, 2020
Ok so I am new here, i read the rules and FAQ and i noticed something about a chat area but i cant seem to find it?

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Ok so I am new here, i read the rules and FAQ and i noticed something about a chat area but i cant seem to find it?
Hi you see at top left corner the three lines tap that look down the list and they you go :)

Driver33

Driver33

Feb 1, 2020
Hi you see at top left corner the three lines tap that look down the list and they you go :)

Hummm not chat option there. I guess I am too dumb to figure it out lol thanks for the help

Driver33

Driver33

Feb 1, 2020
Mmmm ok well welcome and am at a loss on that one sorry . May be you could get in contact with one of the mods.

Thanks I love this site I wish I could have found it sooner.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Fourth icon down in the drop down menu.
It will have a number next to it highlighted in green to show how many people are in chat.
You can also select a member to start a private chat.

Driver33

Driver33

Feb 1, 2020
Fourth icon down in the drop down menu.
It will have a number next to it highlighted in green to show how many people are in chat.
You can also select a member to start a private chat.

4th down for me just says members so I dont know maybe I have not been here long enough to chat yet.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
4th down for me just says members so I dont know maybe I have not been here long enough to chat yet.
That will be it yes, should be under members. Make some posts in the games posts to up your count and wait 24 hrs since joining.

Reactions: Driver33
Driver33

Driver33

Feb 1, 2020
That will be it yes, should be under members. Make some posts in the games posts to up your count and wait 24 hrs since joining.

Ohhhh ok thanks for the help

Reactions: Deleted member 1465