• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Have anyone here only realised you liked a dude(or girl) months after you guys stopped talking?

Reactions: Vorty30
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Like romantically?

Hard to say. It's even harder to say the person I am imagining that person being in my mind is ever what really transpired.

Like the whole rose-tinted glasses idea.

Do I ever fall in love with who someone really is? Or do I fall in love with who I think they are OR how they make me feel?

Hindsight is 20/20 and God humans are such strange creatures. I've loved a few people in my life. People I loved more than myself but even now when I try to imagine those people I feel like I'm just imagining someone that never really existed. And it feels so strange.

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Like romantically?

Hard to say. It's even harder to say the person I am imagining that person being in my mind is ever what really transpired.

Like the whole rose-tinted glasses idea.

Do I ever fall in love with who someone really is? Or do I fall in love with who I think they are OR how they make me feel?

Hindsight is 20/20 and God humans are such strange creatures. I've loved a few people in my life. People I loved more than myself but even now when I try to imagine those people I feel like I'm just imagining someone that never really existed. And it feels so strange.
I understand what you mean, I was just checking the past messages we sent between eachother the past few years and realised that they weren't exactly as good of a person I remember them as; idk, I still do like them though.

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy