parentportaldotnet

parentportaldotnet

shark
Sep 13, 2024
Everywhere i go im a black sheep.
At the place i currently live, i stick out like a sore thumb.
at the place i could go to, half the people there are pretty jaded in how the feel about me.
i'm not part of my community, no matter how hard i try.
i tried so many extra curriculars in high school.
i was part of NHS, STUCO, debate, band, theatre for a bit. I just didn't fit in anywhere.
Even within my friend group. there's one person that doesn't like me and the rest of my friends would choose them over me any day of the week.
i'm literally a nobody. no matter what i try.
I thought i could sculpt something out in college but i was wrong. i'm just simply too shy and not outgoing enough, which i guess is my fault.
just venting, i just feel very strange.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: cryone, binturong, LifeQuitter and 4 others
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
I feel the same. Even when I am in a group of friends, I'm a friend of the group and not anyone's friend. Feels like I've never had an actual connection with anyone in my life. People just think I'm weird and hold me at arm reach. Even on the internet I can't find any friends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cryone, banger12 and Hysteria
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I'm in the same boat. I've just left rehab. I wasn't around for nine months. All this time, most people turned away from me. I hardly have anyone to talk to.

• Aww..
Reactions: banger12
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
I'm sorry that you're subjected to feeling like this. Honestly I feel the same way. It's partly due to my autism but I think there's more to it. It's pretty awful, feels like being an alien among the humans. I hope it brings you comfort that you're not alone at least

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
It's an awful feeling. Hang in there man, it's possible to figure out how it works.

Perhaps find some other people that "stick out" to have some companionship.