B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
I hate my job. I worked very hard and am in debt to get it. Society changes-we can no longer trust our fellow man with our controversial inner thoughts and talk the inner dialogue out. Social structures change drastically so you can barely relate to your father or children. Art, poetry, and critical thinking have been taken over by AI leaving behind remedial tasks like cooking and cleaning. We outsource cooking. We dedicate 60% of our lives to a job we say is "just to pay the bills". We hate paying bills. We campaign and petition the system until we find out that the system is rigged. Now that we know the system is rigged, we find out that is the reason our childhood friends are hooked on IV drugs. We envy our drug addicted friends. We boycotted the broken system. Too many people thought you were crazy to have serious impact so the movement does nothing. Kellogs make another 2.6 billion this year and report two recalls due to glass in the chex. You resort to vandalism and IV drug use. It's the last form of human expression you have until they pressure wash your ideas out of existence. God bless Big Brother. God bless the Hive Mind. God bless Sheeple. God bless individuals. God bless death. God bless your suffering that validated mine. I want to die so bad. I want to change the world for better. I want both. I want neither. I want death. I want reconstruction. I want change. I want to suffer more please god more but don't you ever fucking fix it…

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and astr4
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
I hate how society has went down this stupid road. We didn't want to be here and now we have to work a stupid job every day, in some places they turn you into a lil soldier and do not give a sheet if you die on the battlefield. Compassion is non-existent, we just wanna dunk on one another.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and buoy