• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhatToDo

Mar 17, 2020
Hello,
i am a new member and I'm out of US (so sorry for my english).
I live in y country where we make wine. In the past there were several deaths because of CO2 which is ememrging during the process. Wine cellar is big but none of them didn't get out. So should be very quick unconsciousness and death. Like the 3 people in Moscow pool. I think this could be good method with dry ice. Did someone research this?

It's google translate:
the basement of one of the houses, men died, according to first reports, a father and son, who were poisoned by carbon dioxide, which was said to have been released when the must was boiled.

Rescuers have succeeded in rescuing a woman who is also believed to be intoxicated Police Department spokesman told STA.

The deceased, a member of one of the wine-growing families , were 67 and 27 years old and did not die a violent death, according to initial findings. A 63-year-old woman, who was also found lying on the floor in the basement, was taken for further treatment to hospital.

I read if you inhalled 2-3 times full of CO2 you fall unconscious in a few seconds and die in few mnutes.

You suffocate with CO2, I know, but if you don't hang correctly, you suffocate too, right?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Have you tried this site's search / advanced search functions, to see if this has been looked into before ?

W

WhatToDo

Mar 17, 2020
Yes I did, I research a lot, there were 2 causes reported about suicide with dry ice, but maybe someone knows more about the method with co2.
With N takes 30 min to 3 hours to death, here are seconds and minutes.

W

WhatToDo

Mar 17, 2020
Also one man and his wife died because of CO2. They didn't go out of cellar so should be very quick.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Yes I did, I research a lot, there were 2 causes reported about suicide with dry ice, but maybe someone knows more about the method with co2.
With N takes 30 min to 3 hours to death, here are seconds and minutes.
I mean use the search function on *this* site.
e.g. Plenty of search results seem to come back for "dry ice".
Did you read through all of those ?
Then repeat for "co2" and again for "carbon dioxide", etc.
Perhaps gather together your findings, and post those then ask for further input....
Otherwise it's just a waste of all the previous effort, and we're starting again each time, or you're getting other people to do the work, instead of putting in the research effort yourself.....

Reactions: autumnal
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@WhatToDo
"I read if you inhalled 2-3 times full of CO2 you fall unconscious in a few seconds and die in few minutes"
After the case in Moscow I was interested in the method itself.
According to what I found, it takes a few seconds to lose consciousness and respiratory movement ceases a minute after.
But this is not too very good way to go using dry ice:
1) It is hard to get concentration of co2 more than 50% in an instance
2) You put in a risk all other people who will enter this place
3) It is not that easy to get dry ice in such an amount
I was thinking of using an exit bag and CO2 cylinder.
Check this as well if you are interested in gases:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

However, if this method is so easy, why are not people using it and why it is not recommended in PePH - that is a good question...

W

WhatToDo

Mar 17, 2020
In my country is impossble to get gas in cylinder, especially CO, CO2, N... But I can buy dry ice. Of course I would put notifications of dangerous arround for others. I don't know, maybe it's not good idea. Did you find out how much dry ice you need for bathroom, for example?

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
@WhatToDo
"I read if you inhalled 2-3 times full of CO2 you fall unconscious in a few seconds and die in few minutes"
After the case in Moscow I was interested in the method itself.
According to what I found, it takes a few seconds to lose consciousness and respiratory movement ceases a minute after.
But this is not too very good way to go using dry ice:
1) It is hard to get concentration of co2 more than 50% in an instance
2) You put in a risk all other people who will enter this place
3) It is not that easy to get dry ice in such an amount
I was thinking of using an exit bag and CO2 cylinder.
Check this as well if you are interested in gases:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/

However, if this method is so easy, why are not people using it and why it is not recommended in PePH - that is a good question...
I think I can answer that because I have considered this method. The main reason is because it melts. So, you go to the store to buy it and you only have a certain amount of time to use it. It's not always instantly available as pills or a rope would be. you would need to overcome your si before you ever went to buy it. then still be in the proper frame of mind to finish the process. it does keep for a while in a styrofoam cooler, but just is not instantly available necessarily when you're "ready" for it. even thinking about charcoal, it's not instantly available, but you buy a large bag and there's always more available. with dry ice that's not the same. I think you guys get what I'm trying to say.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think I can answer that because I have considered this method. The main reason is because it melts. So, you go to the store to buy it and you only have a certain amount of time to use it. It's not always instantly available as pills or a rope would be. you would need to overcome your si before you ever went to buy it. then still be in the proper frame of mind to finish the process. it does keep for a while in a styrofoam cooler, but just is not instantly available necessarily when you're "ready" for it. even thinking about charcoal, it's not instantly available, but you buy a large bag and there's always more available. with dry ice that's not the same. I think you guys get what I'm trying to say.
Yes, but what about gas cylinder?

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, but what about gas cylinder?
I'm pretty intelligent and the cylinder sounds too technical- fitting all the parts. All the other aspects of it seemed doable, I just can't see me at the hardware store trying to figure out the nozzles and the flow valves. I would be all for the D breather!

Reactions: faust
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I'm interested in this topic too.
Can somebody help me? Can you explain to me how to do it properly?