• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Maybe I am being thick but I am confused, I have no clue how to explain it other wise, bare with me on this!! I am just trying to understand something,

Hypothetically speaking,
I try and harm myself seriously potentially in the hope of ending everything, but survive, in hospital I am told I have full capacity and it's my choice if I chose that path, or whatever those posh words are that they use. They let me go as I didn't succeed and I am of sound mind blah blah blah,

YET
Same situation, different day and its recognised as that officially I am classed as insane and locked up?

at what point is that line crossed? When is it classed as sound of mind and able to do to your life as you wish to when is it classed as being insane and unable to make up your own mind and your deemed unsafe to your own wellbeing and so deserve to be locked up

Why are some cases classed as insane yet others classed as carry on with your life your of sound mind....

Whats the difference I am confused

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I've never heard of the first case...where they say its your choice if you choose. Have you seen this happen? Normally if you are known/admitted to a suicide attempt you are put into the system one way or another until they can convince themselves you won't do it again.