pain in my heart

pain in my heart

Oct 26, 2019
Im bloody drunk and im gonna just talk. Like dont mind me im just gonna enjoy my rant.

You know what? i really bloody hate the fur industry. You guys just think because you're human you get to step on everything and its a-okay? think of the foxes, the seals, the mink, the earth you're killing every single day. what did they ever do to you? You guys want kids, right? But you're kill earth with all the toxic chemicals your industry uses. What gives? Do you even feel any guilt? Like when you're driving your nice car, you think of all the cruelty behind the cash you bought it with? i get it you're rich cause you kill animals for the $, but Jesus where's the karma? Why the hell ain't it coming for those aholes? but instead y'all furrier bastards get to have a comfortable life because of the cruelty? makes no sense. I hope y'all fur industry people rot in dystopian hell.

and I wanna say, you SS guys and girls are all magnificent beings. u guys deserve the world and more. I love you guys. i wanna buy you guys all a glass of wine and party!

also f my grammar, can't be damned

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Numbtopain97, LiftedOut and 4 others