worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Hearing this, how can anyone disagree with the right-to-die. This world be so strange
Thank you. It baffles me as well. People seem to have the right to fuck up a child's life but if that child grows into an adult, they have no rights to take their own lives peacefully. We have to fight against "life addicts" (Pro-lifers) and religious nutjobs. I am NOT addicted to life so why in the hell does everyone want me addicted? If someone is addicted to life then that is there own business. But to force us into there lifestyle is inexcusable.

Reactions: Lra888, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It makes sense, humanity itself is a big contradiction, full of inconsistencies, and just about every human being is a hypocrite (like over 95% of them). You still make sense and bring up good, coherent points even if you are drunk.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It makes sense, humanity itself is a big contradiction, full of inconsistencies, and just about every human being is a hypocrite (like over 95% of them). You still make sense and bring up good, coherent points even if you are drunk.
Thank you buddy. I really appreciate it. Hearing my own voice I wasn't sure if I was making sense or not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
having another lonely night, feeling actively suicidal in the world is such an isolating experience. it's really nice to hear someone's voice - someone who can relate.

Reactions: Lra888, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
thank you

Reactions: Lra888, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
having another lonely night, feeling actively suicidal in the world is such an isolating experience. it's really nice to hear someone's voice - someone who can relate.
Thank you man. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Life fucking hurts for folks like us. Just know that you ain't alone in this suffering. I didn't think my ramblings would amount to anything. I'm glad they did. If you ever wanna talk feel free to.

Reactions: Lra888, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I enjoyed listening to what you had to say. It's quite refreshing to hear someone in real life who shares the same views on antinatalism and the right to die.
Thank you buddy. To me, altruistic natalism doesn't exist therefore natalism can't be none other than a selfish act.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Singing In The Rain
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I guess my "drunken ramblings" lead to some truths about my life afterall. I really never dug too deep into what my father did to me. I always focused on my biomom. I just talked and somehow a lot of shit came out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals