NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Just been drinking heavily, was absent a day or two and saw some I was fond of, here, are no longer here. I never got to say goodbye. I never got to fight or argue my points. All because I'm weak, pathetic and couldn't handle my food poisoning. I'm drunk, at this moment and couldn't give a fuck less, even though I truly wish I could get high with cannabis, instead. (not an option, since nobody I could get it from around where I live)

I hate all of this. I hate any of us are pushed to have to find a site such as this, to feel we belong. I hate we had to find this to find others that actually understand (except the few assholes that try their best to be egotistical, rather than help), I hate that there's no better solutions, but here we are. I doubt many will give a flying fuck of what I have to say, I know many will, but it doesn't matter in the end. It doesn't matter, since nothing will change anyone's minds. Not from CTB, nor from those fuckers that think they're right no matter what evidence is provided.

It's sad, really. All a lot of us want is understanding. Love. A shoulder to cry on. Anything we were never given in our lives, hence why we've been driven to this point and this forum. I'm not saying this forum is a bad place, as this is, for many, the only home we may truly have. Still, I'm sorry for any and all troubles you've all experienced. I regret not having been able to meet a majority of you, as I like to think we'd actually be friends, lovers, rivals, whatever. I'm sorry, even if no one else in your life ever was or will be, that you have come to this point. Hell, I'm sorry I've had to come to this point, but I guess it is what it is......

It's all gone to shit and we are drowning in it. If there was an ACTUAL way out, some would seek and accept it, but mostly it's all a bandage on a wound that is far greater than even a fantasy novel wizard can heal.
What's the meaning of life? So far, it's to suffer, unless everything is handed to you on a silver platter, because no matter how hard some of us have busted our asses to make it work or to make it in this world, we're still rejected over simple, stupid, bullshit.

Like, hate, hug, whatever, to this post. I know some mean it, but I also know that some will bust my balls, just because they can. To which I say, Fuck. You.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, not-2-b-the-answer, samarra and 2 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Life is suffering. Even the animals and plants are suffering in their own ways eventually.
I'm actually thankful I found this forum cause before then I felt lost. :)

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, not-2-b-the-answer and NitriteAnatomy
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
Thankful, as well, just forgot the venting tag to this. Everything seems to exist for the sake of suffering, unless we're like most that are too ignorant to realize this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and WhyIsLife56
NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Nov 21, 2019
Really, my current mood. Not due to anyone here, just....I really do feel the same as the title of this song.