S

Sat

Aug 12, 2024
Idk, I've been feeling extremely exhausted. My first alcohol was bourbon so I'm thinking of drinking it while walking the bridge me and just jump down while drunk and semi-unconsious. Is this survivable?

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Jumps can be survivable depending on a number of factors. There is a recorded case of someone falling more than 10km and surviving. I live near a bridge that is often used for ctb attempts that is 55m high over a channel with extremely cold water and extremely fast currents and there are sometimes survivors.

There are never guarantees. If you're even slightly doubting, perhaps take more time to evaluate your options. That bridge won't go anywhere while you do.

• Informative
Reactions: null_blank
possessed

possessed

Aug 10, 2024
Jumps can be survivable depending on a number of factors. There is a recorded case of someone falling more than 10km and surviving. I live near a bridge that is often used for ctb attempts that is 55m high over a channel with extremely cold water and extremely fast currents and there are sometimes survivors.

There are never guarantees. If you're even slightly doubting, perhaps take more time to evaluate your options. That bridge won't go anywhere while you do.
10km what? Falling with a parachute or landing on a soft surface? 1km is already taller than the tallest building on this planet. I don't believe that anyone falling from 10km with no protective measures and land on hard ground or water would survive.

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
10km what? Falling with a parachute or landing on a soft surface? 1km is already taller than the tallest building on this planet. I don't believe that anyone falling from 10km with no protective measures and land on hard ground or water would survive.
Look up the story of flight attendant Vesna Vulović.

Tl;dr: Plane exploded midair at an altitude of 10.16 kilometres. She was thrown from the plane in the explosion and survived the fall. She landed on snow, but still... weird shit happens.