edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I've been awake and anxious for 81 hours, I can't take it anymore. I'm sleepy, but I just can't fall asleep. Whenever I feel like I'm starting to fall asleep, I wake up 15 or 20 minutes later. So today I just went to buy alcohol, the cheapest, and started getting drunk along with some benzos. It's funny because I thought that would make me sleep but here I am, drunk and awake hahaha.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManicNarcissus and soviet_connection1
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
What's keeping you awake for 81 hours straight!?

Reactions: Amyend88 and OctoSquid311600
OctoSquid311600

OctoSquid311600

Squid
Aug 22, 2023
Sometimes when I can't sleep and I've tried everything, I'll just accept that it's not gonna happen and try to distract myself as much as I can. Turning off my phone and other screens can help too. It's weird because once I stop thinking about it, after a while I'll start to get sleepy. Just hang in there <3

• Love
Reactions: edu0z
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Sometimes when I can't sleep and I've tried everything, I'll just accept that it's not gonna happen and try to distract myself as much as I can. Turning off my phone and other screens can help too. It's weird because once I stop thinking about it, after a while I'll start to get sleepy. Just hang in there <3
Hmm, it seems your mind races more than most. I mean many have anxiety here, but still get to sleep. Have you tried sleep mists and listening to rain on YouTube? Sounds soft, but it works wonders for me.
Probably coke
The soft drink, the hard drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amyend88
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
What's keeping you awake for 81 hours straight!?
The first 2 days I was awake working almost all the time on an application that I am programming on request. But then I don't know what happened, I started to feel very worried about something, very anxious. Now I can't sleep, and I can't work either. All I know is that I feel like I badly need to do something but I don't know what it is.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The first 2 days I was awake working almost all the time on an application that I am programming on request. But then I don't know what happened, I started to feel very worried about something, very anxious. Now I can't sleep, and I can't work either. All I know is that I feel like I badly need to do something but I don't know what it is.
Okay, in this instance, I'd recommend 'the herb'. That will give you the window of opportunity to discover what's bugging you.

Reactions: Amyend88 and edu0z