S

sadandconfused

Jul 5, 2020
Drunk enough that my inhibitions are lowered and my pain tolerance is high. How do I do it before people wake up or I'm sober enough to change my mind

Reactions: Circles
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Well, since you haven't prepared beforehand and a knife can't penetrate the skull easily, I would say a deep jab to the correct part of the throat would be your best bet.

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo
S

sadandconfused

Jul 5, 2020
Well, since you haven't prepared beforehand and a knife can't penetrate the skull easily, I would say a deep jab to the correct part of the throat would be your best bet.

Not to be fussy but I hate blood. Also is your username in any way related to the song by Tamia?

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Not to be fussy but I hate blood. Also is your username in any way related to the song by Tamia?
OK now that I think about it, the easiest and most obvious way for you to KYS would be to drink too much alcohol. Alcohol poisoning is not uncommon. And no, I don't even know that song. My name comes from the idea that I love making deep connections with people.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, _Minsk and sadandconfused
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I don't think it would be right to encourage you. Also your chances of being found before death seem high.

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1, Wayfaerer, SuicidalSymphonies and 4 others
S

sadandconfused

Jul 5, 2020
OK now that I think about it, the easiest and most obvious way for you to KYS would be to drink too much alcohol. Alcohol poisoning is not uncommon. And no, I don't even know that song. My name comes from the idea that I love making deep connections with people.

I don't think I have enough in the house to kill me honestly. Like 5 bottles of wine all 10-12%. I have quite a high tolerance, I've only ever vomited twice from alcohol lol. I don't know the answer I'm looking for. The only time I've self-harmed I've been drunk.

Is it possible to overdose on pain killers? There's also Triumeq, an HIV medication in the house, but I'd feel guilty taking all of that...
I don't think it would be right to encourage you. Also your chances of being found before death seem high.

I'm the only one awake...I'm leaning towards hanging but I only have a belt and have no clue how to tie a noose, nevermind drunk

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I don't think I have enough in the house to kill me honestly. Like 5 bottles of wine all 10-12%. I have quite a high tolerance, I've only ever vomited twice from alcohol lol. I don't know the answer I'm looking for. The only time I've self-harmed I've been drunk.

Is it possible to overdose on pain killers? There's also Triumeq, an HIV medication in the house, but I'd feel guilty taking all of that...

I'm the only one awake...I'm leaning towards hanging but I only have a belt and have no clue how to tie a noose, nevermind drunk
Then I'm sure not how. I'll think about it some more, but I might get back to you after you sober up. Like I said before, it's best if you prepare.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Sounds like you need to sober up, do some thorough research and then plan ahead if you want any sort of success. Impulsively trying to do this while drunk, in a rushed timeframe, doesn't sound like a wise idea, but it is up to you and your choice ultimately.

Reactions: Rocket1Rocket1, esse_est_percipi, lex and 4 others
S

sadandconfused

Jul 5, 2020
Sounds like you need to sober up, do some thorough research and then plan ahead if you want any sort of success. Impulsively trying to do this while drunk, in a rushed timeframe, doesn't sound like a wise idea, but it is up to you and your choice ultimately.

I want to do it. But like a lot of things in life, I only have the confidence while drunk... I understand why people wouldn't want me to make this decision right now though

• Aww..
Reactions: AvaAdore and Jumper Geo
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
But why not prep before, then get a little drunk while going through the cliff-notes? Hope you are okay and maybe considering a different idea :)

Reactions: AvaAdore and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I think you need to plan this a bit better, lol plenty of info in the resources section.

Good luck.

Goodbye

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Red, SuicidalSymphonies, AvaAdore and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Now is exactly NOT the time to do anything. You are prone now to mistakes and acting rashly.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Are you sure you want to do this when you're drunk? Maybe you should sleep on it and prepare more and read some mega threads about methods. You could be found and then have permanent damage if you don't prepare enough. Please be careful

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
S

sadandconfused

Jul 5, 2020
Are you sure you want to do this when you're drunk? Maybe you should sleep on it and prepare more and read some mega threads about methods. You could be found and then have permanent damage if you don't prepare enough. Please be careful

I don't know... getting drunk is dangerous. It starts off a good time then I always end up back on this site. I joined this when I was drunk

Reactions: BorderlineSuicidal
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I don't know... getting drunk is dangerous. It starts off a good time then I always end up back on this site. I joined this when I was drunk
Dude as someone who's self-medicated with alcohol to the point of abuse for years, I can tell you that its a terrible state to be in to make *any* decision, let alone the last one you'll ever make. To make matters worse, for me, it seems to raise the impulse to a level that can't be ignored, but does nothing to dull the survival instinct or any lingering doubts I might have. Now this probably won't matter if you put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger...but personally, all I've managed to do in this state is make halfhearted attempts that I knew could possibly fail on some level and torture myself further with the humiliation and misery of "treatment." Its not for me to tell anyone else what to do, but I'd think on this sober, over a good period of time ideally, and make sure its what you really want. I'm just trying to look out for you, my friend ((hug)) I totally understand the darkness you're in right now