L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
To block out the shit. Can't take another two weeks of no sleep :( not even vodka knocks me out

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toptock, bad luck, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Been there, done that, my friend.
Have you tried psych meds? Quetiapine changed my life and I can sleep like a normal human being again, at last!

I hope you can quit alcohol or drink less at least. I've been sober for almost 2 months and I feel so CLEAN lol.

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Sorry you're having such a hard time sleeping. Honestly I don't love drinking anymore. I tried this new age thing to reset your sleep rhythms. It's a little outside of the mainstream but it worked for me

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Luck. I want to be drunk all the time but I am watched where I live. If I come with a strong mint smell, they are already suspicious. I have read that coffee removes the smell too. It is awful. I can only have 2 liters of beer wandering the streets. Gambling me a fine of 300 euros. In my country you can't drink on the street but you can on a bar terrace. This country is absurd.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I just had 2 liters of 5'5 ° beer. With two mint candies nobody detects that I have drunk. It would take about 6 more to quell the depressing thoughts of some traumatic moments in my life, but I am watched at home.