Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't have the energy at the moment. I was thinking of taking drugs beforehand, to motivate me and make me have less anxiety. I can't buy any drugs; I could only use the drugs in the house. I don't know how much there is of anything, but I've searched the first aid box and there's Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and Sertraline, that I can remember.
Does anyone know how they might make me feel, and roughly how much I should to have the effects but not pass out?
Also, do you know what would happen if I were to overdose on all three of them?
I took Sertraline before and it made me feel like crap, but maybe overdosing on it is different.

Reactions: Living_Ghost, LoverofDeath and Tiburcio
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I don't know much about overdosing on sertraline. Paracetamol overdose can cause liver damage and multiple organ failure which will cause death. You'll have symptoms such as nausea, drowsiness, vomiting etc. Overdosing on all three can probably increase the chances of killing you since paracetamol can cause death by itself. The more pills, the better. I currently have 48 ibuprofen pills of 400mg (19200mg) and 184 paracetamol pills of 500mg (92000mg).

Overdosing on ibuprofen:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18072160/

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio and Anarchy
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
overdoseing on pills is a very slow process not only that your body might reject the pills and you will vomit before it even does any damage or if someone finds you you will be haveing stomach pumped.

Overdose big failure rate rarely works.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
Paracetamol overdose I's liver failure it's Horrific and painful.

At first you may have no symptoms at all, or you'll have relatively mild symptoms with sweathing, nausea and perhaps vomiting. This usually happens within half a day of ingestion and lasts until roughly 24 ours after ingestion.

After a day, you will begin exhibiting signs of liver damage. You may feel pain in your abdomen, your kidneys begin to shut down and you'll feel generally horrible.

A couple of days after that, you will go through liver necrosis which in turn will likely trigger multiple organ failure. Your blood will no longer coagulate the way it should so wounds won't heal. Your blood sugar drops to dangerous levels. The kidneys fail. You will probably experience personality shifts and confusion due to hepatic encephalopathy and brain swelling. And then you die.

It's not a quick death. It's not a pleasant death don't waste your time on it there better methods out there.

Reactions: lastsummer and Anarchy
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
Also you will most likely be forced to drink activated charcoal. If you refuse, there can put a tube down into your stomach.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Paracetamol overdose I's liver failure it's Horrific and painful.

At first you may have no symptoms at all, or you'll have relatively mild symptoms with sweathing, nausea and perhaps vomiting. This usually happens within half a day of ingestion and lasts until roughly 24 ours after ingestion.

After a day, you will begin exhibiting signs of liver damage. You may feel pain in your abdomen, your kidneys begin to shut down and you'll feel generally horrible.

A couple of days after that, you will go through liver necrosis which in turn will likely trigger multiple organ failure. Your blood will no longer coagulate the way it should so wounds won't heal. Your blood sugar drops to dangerous levels. The kidneys fail. You will probably experience personality shifts and confusion due to hepatic encephalopathy and brain swelling. And then you die.

It's not a quick death. It's not a pleasant death don't waste your time on it there better methods out there.
Thanks for the info. I'm not planning on drugs as a primary method, but overdosing might make me feel forced to off myself.
I suppose it could work in conjuction with bleeding out.

Reactions: Tiburcio