gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
anyone here uses drug or have a history with any substance, let's have a discussion about drugs, what are your favorite substances etc, relationship with them etc

Reactions: GuessWhosBack
puppybrained

puppybrained

they/them
Jul 15, 2024
i did a lot of pills in high school. i don't remember a lot because i was high all the time off of whatever pills i could find. for awhile i lost interest in drugs, now i'm so desperate to feel anything i've taken an interest in them again, just don't have anyway to get them anymore since i don't really have friends to bum off. i have ambien prescribed to me but i don't enjoy the high of it anymore.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I think its an important part of the human experience is the psychedelic experience and you go in and learn somethings about yourself and they might feel a little uncomfortable but its powerful. It's not the solution to everything but I think it can plant seeds of ideas, I think it can show you things you things you didn't consider. I've been processing and integrating my experiences. There's been great things and difficult things but I'm so glad that I went in and I'd like to think that I'll go back.

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I also took a lot of pills both between middle school an high school, drank a little too. Therapist wants to try ketamine treatment and im down for that. These days it's just pot every once in a while and that's about the end of it, I think that's probably for the best lol.

samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Took cocaine 5 years, discovering was nice and sociable. All came after was shit. Now I loose brain liquid by 👃 everytime I eat or drink hot liquid 😪🤧