• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
Hi!
I will ctb soon, but I'm quite scared of actually doing it, survival instinct I guess.
Is there any drug to help me overcome that fear? I cannot bear to live anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mediocre
FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

Hopeless addict druggicel
Oct 21, 2019
Benzos are fairly good. Alcohol less removes fear and just makes you not give a shit.

CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Valium (diazepam) is amazing...10-20mg and you'll feel like a buddhist monk for a few hours.

Reactions: lofistos345, puppy9, mediocre and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
is there anything liquid that doesn't require a prescription?

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
Definitely Benzo's either xanex or Ativan they are fast acting

L

LivingGhost

Nov 11, 2019
You need to watch out with benzos or even alcohol. If you take too much they can make you lazy/incompetent/impulsive and lead to a failed attempt due to a lack of proper planning or execution. Only use a little to take some edge off, not enough to become drowsy.

R

Rising Phoenix

Nov 2, 2019
Hi!
I will ctb soon, but I'm quite scared of actually doing it, survival instinct I guess.
Testosterone

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Some good marijuana will take the edge off a little if you want to go that route. Otherwise benzos & alcohol. Or all of them together is even better long as you can keep your composure.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

Oct 21, 2019
Some good marijuana will take the edge off a little if you want to go that route. Otherwise benzos & alcohol. Or all of them together is even better long as you can keep your composure.
Cannabis isn't something I'd ever recommend. If it's fear they're trying to remove before an attempt, cannabis would just be liable to make most people's anxiety skyrocket in the moment.

Reactions: tryingtoescape and EndItQuickly
EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Anyone have any tips for acquiring a xanax prescription from my MD? My mother and sister both take it for anxiety, maybe that's all I need to say?

Dreamwithinadream

Dreamwithinadream

Sep 21, 2019
Xanax hasn't removed my fear unfortunately

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
couple (real) Xanax bars with no tolerance will make you think your invincible and can do anything

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Xanax might give you a good sensation. I can imagine that I'll die euphoric.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Anyone have any tips for acquiring a xanax prescription from my MD? My mother and sister both take it for anxiety, maybe that's all I need to say?
Say you have been feeling anxious lately and are having trouble sleeping and that anxiety runs in your family.
couple (real) Xanax bars with no tolerance will make you think your invincible and can do anything
Well you have to not have a tolerance for them. I have the bars and I can take one or two and probably operate an 18 wheeler.
Well you have to not have a tolerance for them. I have the bars and I can take one or two and probably operate an 18 wheeler.
Hi!
Do you take any meds? You have to make sure you take the right amount because just one milligram of Xanax may make you want to fall asleep if you never have taken them before.

Last edited:
Reactions: heylightiforgot and EndItQuickly
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Cannabis isn't something I'd ever recommend. If it's fear they're trying to remove before an attempt, cannabis would just be liable to make most people's anxiety skyrocket in the moment.
I understand your opinion, and it's true to an extent, but this is my own opinion, since Lilmeowssi asked. Yes, some people do become overly anxious smoking marijuana, but just as many don't. As for myself, I've been smoking pot on and off for around 36 years, and it's only made me happy and more outgoing, and calmed me when I needed it, which dulled the fear whenever I downed whatever bottle of pills were sitting around the house. What the hell, I was a stupid kid, I thought any old bottle of pills would kill me. I think I've taken every benzo in the book over the last 19 years because I have agoraphobia and panic disorder, and they've all helped me in their own way, but like I said, pot makes me more outgoing, and it takes the racing heart away when I do go out, and a good portion of the fear. It's all a matter of composure really. If a person's smoked, they know how it affects them. If not, it's an option. A gamble maybe, but so is attempting suicide.

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

FrailPaleStaleMaleSS

Oct 21, 2019
I understand your opinion, and it's true to an extent, but this is my own opinion, since Lilmeowssi asked. Yes, some people do become overly anxious smoking marijuana, but just as many don't. As for myself, I've been smoking pot on and off for around 36 years, and it's only made me happy and more outgoing, and calmed me when I needed it, which dulled the fear whenever I downed whatever bottle of pills were sitting around the house. What the hell, I was a stupid kid, I thought any old bottle of pills would kill me. I think I've taken every benzo in the book over the last 19 years because I have agoraphobia and panic disorder, and they've all helped me in their own way, but like I said, pot makes me more outgoing, and it takes the racing heart away when I do go out, and a good portion of the fear. It's all a matter of composure really. If a person's smoked, they know how it affects them. If not, it's an option. A gamble maybe, but so is attempting suicide.
You're probably the anomaly in that case. On the off chance. Cannabis isn't the right recommendation. I've been smoking it since I was 11. I love the stuff. Grow it myself. No quarrels with it. But for such a situation, I don't think it would remove fear. Your have to be ridiculously baked for that in most people

S

snowball

Sep 27, 2019
Well, the THC in Cannabis has well known bad effects. It' makes you high, but it gives more stress and pain in the end. With
Cannabidiol (CBD) this seems not to be the case.

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I love my weed. Everything else i have tried for anxiety failed, but a nice indica makes all the fear go away. And way less nasty side effects than almost all the medications i have been on. Literally only negative side effect has been that i go though lighters so much faster now. But if i feel like cutting, i can just have a bowl and the urge passes for a little while. i get lethargic and dont really care to self harm after a bowl.